CHAPTER FOUR

Not that I was in a hurry, but I was tired and wanted to set up everything before we went off and did other things around the school. I gave Ma a kiss and told her to keep in touch.

"Siempre mi amor." She said grasping my hand. "I believe in you and Cami." She continued.

"Ma is everything alright?"

"Si, just be careful and I really hope you guys make up and enjoy it here. I heard it wasn't all that bad of a place. Otherwise if it was, I wouldn't have sent you girls here."

"Okay. Te amo Ma!"

I walked away after giving her one last hug and left Cami and Michael behind so they could finish talking to her. I couldn't wait to be settled into this room and get everything set up. I was so eager to get back that I was basically making fast turns around every wall I came into contact with. Unfortunately, my fast pace was a bad idea at the moment because just when I was about to make a turn for the hall that my room was down, I bumped into someone right then and there.

"Ow! Really?" A male voice sounded from in front of me.

I turned to the side so my things in my hands weren't blocking my view, but couldn't see anything at first because my hands were incredibly full.

"I'm down here!" The voice grew more aggressive.

I looked down, nearly dropping my things in that moment. Because that was the first time when I laid eyes on him. There he was. With tousled brown hair, grown out and fell perfectly. Brown eyes, and a tan skin tone that made my heart nearly drop out of my ass. His gaze sent me straight into a frozen mode.

"Uh, hello? Can you help me up?" The boy asked rather irritated.

"Oh sure, sorry I just kinda had a brain flip for a moment. Have we met?"

"I don't think so." The boy said in annoyance.

"I'm so sorry, my name's Cataleya, but people call me Cat for short." I tried to hold my hand out to shake his.

"My name is None Of Your Business!" The boy said angered and stormed away.

"Ouch." I whispered softly.

I didn't mean to hurt his feelings that much. It was an accident. I definitely wasn't expecting for him to be that mean. I tried not to let it interfere with the rest of my day though. Arriving back at the room, I started putting things away and setting them up as fast as I could. Cami came back after like ten more minutes and told me Michael had to go meet Chase somewhere. She started unpacking her things and setting them up on her side of the room. We hardly spoke a word to one another yet again for the whole time we were setting things up. I put the remaining amount of my clothes away and sat on my bed. I couldn't stand the silence any longer, so I broke it.

"Hey, Cami?"

Cami ignored me and continued to set up her bed.

"Cami, this is important." I said to her a bit sternly.

She looked up at me, shooting a death glare and then turned her focus back onto setting up the bed. I figured that at least she'd hear me out if I continued my words. With that, I kept talking.

"Look, I know I haven't been the best sister in a while. Maybe Ma is right. We should make up and enjoy this place. Maybe meet new people or watch one of our favorite movies."

The girl was still as silent as a mouse.

"What if I told you I could make it up to you?" I asked her.

My words finally caught her attention as she made sudden eye contact with me. She then turned her eyes over to the window, around the room, then finally back at me. Looking like Cami was about to punch me, she finally spoke, pursing her lips the whole damn time.