Sixteen.

Chapter Sixteen - 

WARNING - Steamy Scene Ahead

Pulling me into his strong muscular chest, he captures my lips once again as I follow his movements, my bum brushing his crotch area repeatedly as he groans. Hurriedly he wraps his arms around me, carrying me towards the bedroom, using his back to open the door, as his juicy plum lips continue to attack my own.

As my feet touch the carpeted floor, my hands begin to unbutton his top exposing his bare, defined chest, which I run my fingers across before I find myself undoing the buttons on his trousers. They drop to the floor, leaving him standing in his dark black boxers, his body bare making me crave him. Stopping this kiss, Carlos presses his forehead against mine. "I, I should stop." He whispers as his hot breath fans my face, making me despreate for more.

Not having to use much strength, I push him onto the bed, as his watches me drop my dress to the floor, leaving me bare, except my panties. "I don't think you should." I whisper climbing onto the bed, lowering myself onto him, before he starts attacking my lips, not having to be told twice.

Grinding against him, I feel his hard on pressed against my lower abdomen, letting out a groan he brushes his fingertips over my breast before unclipping my bra. My large and perky breasts spill free, as he starts giving them attention, causing me to let out a moan. Before I could finish teasing him, he flips us over so that he's hovering over me.

Sliding his fingers near my core, he fiddles with my panties before ripping them off, throwing the parts somewhere across the room, he pushes my legs open before sliding his own boxers down. "Are you sure you want this?" I was throbbing, I want to feel him badly, I'm practically begging for it.

"Yes" I moan as he positions himself at my entrance, before he ramming himself deep, inside of me. He continued, until I felt the wetness dripping down my thigh, as he explodes inside of me.

Small rays of sunlight leaked through the window, and as a result, awoke me. Carlos Is still asleep, his hands wrapped around me firmly, giving me a sense of comfort and security, our naked bodies still tangled up together.

My mind flashed back to last night, the memories still raw in my mind, how much I had craved him, how despreate I was. But It was stupid, now its going to be nothing but awkwardness between us, and is going to shatter any relationship we had going on between us. 

"Morning sweetheart." Carlos mutters, still hazed with sleep as he presses his lips against my forehead making my heart flutter. Looking towards him, his eyes are alight as he offers me his signature smirk. "You look beautiful." He says slipping his naked body away from mine as he heads towards the bathroom. "Wanna join?"

Shaking my head, I wait till he leaves to climb out of bed, not wanting him to see me nude once again, we won't be able to control ourselves. Grabbing his white crumpled shirt I pulled it on, it reached just above my knee, because Carlos is alot larger than me, as I head downstairs to cook breakfast.  

Carlos made it downstairs just in time to help me serve breakfast, as we snuggle on the couch watching the daily news, to keep up to date with what is happening at home. Nothing to interesting was going on, and Carlos flicked over the channel settling on the best cartoon program ever aired. "I used to watch this as a kid!" I exclaim as he laughs, his eyes starring intently at me.  

"So did I, Percy has always been my favorite." I glare at him putting the plate on the coffee table.

"You're wrong, Percy is the worst he only ever cares about himself, Claire all the way." Carlos rolls his eyes, as I stick my tongue out. He knows i'm right! 

"You're wrong but okay!" Watching the program, all that is running through my mind is how our relationship feels stronger after having sex, my predications were wrong. We are both adults, we can have sex with no strings attached right? But that's easier said than done. 

I'm not in love with Carlos, that would be stupid, but I have definitely grow to feel a certain way about him, like I'm incomplete when he's not around. I know we can't stay like this forever but for now, I'm going to continue living in paradise.

"Remember, we have that meal with everyone later on tonight." I remember, but after last night I feel like we wont have to fake it as much, there is definitely chemistry between us.