"Y/n, Are you comfortable with me?" Jungkook questioned, anticipation evident in his voice. He waited for her response, unsure if she understood the depth of his question.

Y/n, momentarily confused, replied, "Yes, I'm comfortable with you," She failed to grasp the true meaning behind his inquiry, causing him to shake his head gently.

"No, Y/n, that's not what I meant," Jungkook clarified, his tone gentle yet earnest. "I'm referring to physical comfort. What I want to know is if you ever feel forced or obligated when I touch or kiss you."

Y/n's eyes widened as she finally comprehended the depth of his question. She paused, reflecting on their past interactions, and the realization hit her. She had never truly expressed her feelings about physical intimacy, and just went with the flow as she wasn't much pushed to accept his touches.

"I want you to know that I never want you to feel pressured or forced," he reassured her, his voice filled with genuine care. "Physical intimacy should always be consensual, and I am committed to respecting your boundaries and ensuring your comfort."

Y/n listened to Jungkook's heartfelt reassurance, his words resonated deeply, reassuring her that he valued her comfort and consent above all else.

As she reflected on their relationship, she realized that she genuinely felt at ease with Jungkook and never felt forced or uncomfortable with his touches or approaches. In fact, Y/n found herself enjoying his affectionate gestures and the way he made her feel desired and cherished.

"I...I um don't feel uncomfortable in that" She dropped her head low, feeling too shy to look into his eyes after confessing something like that.

Jungkook's eyes sparkled with gratitude, relieved to hear Y/n's words. Knowing that she felt comfortable and genuinely enjoyed their physical intimacy brought him immense joy.

"I'm glad to hear that, Y/n," Jungkook replied, a soft smile playing on his lips.

Y/n and Jungkook stood in the silence of the kitchen, the air seemingly charged with a subtle tension. Their gazes locked, a mix of desire and anticipation reflected in their eyes. The room seemed to shrink as Jungkook slowly closed the distance between them, his movements deliberate yet gentle.

Y/n's heart raced as she felt the warmth of Jungkook's body draw closer. She could sense the magnetic pull between them, a shared desire that had been building over time. As he approached, their breaths mingled, creating a tantalizing intimacy that enveloped them.

With a tender yet confident touch, Jungkook backed Y/n against the counter, his hands resting on either side of her. The cool surface pressed against her back, contrasting with the heat that radiated from their bodies. Y/n's pulse quickened, her anticipation growing with each passing moment.

Jungkook's gaze never wavered as he leaned in, his lips hovering just inches from Y/n's. The air crackled with electricity, their connection palpable. Time seemed to stand still as they both savored the charged atmosphere, their bodies yearning for the next move.

In one swift motion, Jungkook lifted Y/n and gently placed her on the counter, creating a delicious shift in their positions. The sudden change in height intensified their connection, allowing them to explore new depths of intimacy. Y/n's breath hitched as she felt the strength and desire in Jungkook's touch, the weight of his presence sending shivers down her spine.

As they continued to exchange heated glances, their bodies yearned for further exploration.

"Stop me when you're uncomfortable"

After Jungkook uttered the crucial words, a charged silence hung in the air as if time itself held its breath. Y/n's heart raced, her anticipation mounting as she absorbed the weight of the situation she was in. And At that moment, their lips met in a kiss that spoke volumes.