Fifteen

Is it proofread? No, I fell asleep. Sorry 😅 but anyway, F R I EN D S is such a good song.. 😅😅

***

"So, is it a surprise?" I asked him as I sat behind him on the motorcycle since he didn't mention where we were going.

"Hmm...no, not really. But you'll find out when we get there," he said with a chuckle making me pout. I could almost see him smirking after saying that, with all his "that's for me to know and you to find out". Why did he have to make everything a mystery? Well, I can't say that I wasn't intrigued. "Don't sulk babe," he laughed, making me shake head and put on the helmet.

I wrapped my arms tight around Killian as the motorcycle took off. It would have been nice to feel the breeze on my face just like the time we rode someone's bicycle but I had to keep my helmet on since this was a bit dangerous. I didn't mind however because being next to him was all I wanted.

It took about ten minutes on the road before we reached a small diner, just on the outskirts of town. It wasn't exactly small, maybe more of a medium sized enterprise, I guess. Killian parked next to the building and we both got of the motorcycle, me getting off first. I took off my helmet and shook my head, allowing my hair to fall back in place before running my hand through it to tame it. I took in a deep breath and looked up at the building, seeing the sign for the first time. Pinch Me, it read. Huh, I thought, what a weird name for a restaurant.

"I hope you don't mind," Killian said as he came to stand beside me. "I used to come here a lot growing up, and it's one of my favorite places," he explained.

He brought me to one of his favorite places? A sense of warmth overcame me at the thought of him sharing this place with me. Killian took my hand, turning me so I faced him. He brought one hand up, putting a strand of hair behind my ear and smiled at me.

"I'm really glad you agreed to come," he said with a smile and I smiled back. Of course I agreed. I really was happy to come here.

I have been to many restaurants and a few diners but none of them looked like this, which in a way, was a good change. Many of the restaurants I went to were fancy and traditional, serving people like my parents. This diner looked a bit futuristic, with the neon purple and pink collure and stainless steel table tops. It was a bit charming too.

Killian let me to right side of the restaurant, a bit further away from many of the other tables and to a booth.

"I'll go order. What will you have?" He asked me when we sat down. I took one of the menus that were on the table and looked through. I honestly did not know what to get so I just decided to go with fries, a burger, some chicken wings and a milkshake.

"Oh so you've taken a liking to fast food huh?" Killian teased when I told him my order.

I shrugged. "I don't eat this kind of food often so I'm gonna take every chance I get," I stated, making him chuckle. He looked weirdly beautiful when he laughed.

Before Killian could go order for both of us, a waiter wearing a purple shirt, khaki pants and a pink cap came to our table.

"May I take your order?" He asked and I looked up, curious at the familiar voice only to see Nick staring at us.

"Ah, of course. You two," he said disinterestedly.

I just rolled my eyes at that and told him what I was having. I was not going to argue with him on my first date. Nuh uh! I thought Killian would say something but he just gave Niall his order too and watched him as the boy walked away a while with a look I couldn't quite place. I cleared my throat them, uncomfortable with the awkwardness and Killian looked back at me, confused for a second before he gave me one of his beautiful smiles.