Mrs.Choi was standing beside me , just in case I need something.
After few seconds we heard footsteps coming down the marbled stairs. And there came down my wife, wrapped in a different dress than morning.
It really took me by awe, that someone can look this much beautiful in simple floral patterned, collared one-piece....

Girls usually put tones of makeup, wear supertight and revealing dress just to look beautiful......
And here's my wife ...... looking beautiful without even doing anything....... actually more beautiful than my girlfriend .....

"Woww

"Woww....."- exclaimed Mrs. Choi. That's the same word I said just now in my mind.

Deep inside my heart I felt the presence of a strange feeling, something familiar but at the same time totally new for me. But it is I decided to ignore that.

"Let's go y/n.."- I ordered.

Y/N'S POV:

The drive towards our destiny was somewhat quiet and peaceful.

It's probably the tenth time of me glancing at him.
Well, I'm not the person at fault....he's the one who decided to wear that outfit.
I'm used to his all formal mode,  dressed in suits and tuxedo. 
And in this babypink furry sweater, I swear he's not looking any less cuter than the cutest bunny on this earth.
The fact that my rude, cold-hearted husband is looking super cute and huggable, is totally melting me off everytime I glance at him.

Before arriving there, I text the owner of the orphanage, my friend that I am coming with my husband....and also requested him not to mention my periodic visits in the orphanage, infront of my husband.

As soon as I got off the car and closed its door, Hye-ri, sun-woo, mi -ra and the other children came running towards me and gave me a group hug.
I picked up Hye-ri in my arms and wished her happy birthday while showering her with tons of butterfly kisses.

"Unnie , we were all waiting for you. It has been so long since u visited us."- the little girl in my arm complained.

By now Jungkook has park his car and is now standing beside me.
Hye-ri's words brought a frown as well as a smirk of his face. And I knew what that combo meant,
' bit*h, get ready for your punishment... '

But still, putting aside the thoughts of the upcoming punishment, I decided to enjoy all the moments before reaching home.

"Aw.. unnie is so sorry for not visiting.
So to pay up for my sin, unnie has brought Hye-ri's favourite extra large size chocolate cake and everyone's favourite pancakes and candies.......
So now....miss Hye-ri will you forgive me.???" - I asked in a cute tone..

"Yes I forgive you unnie. I love you."- she exclaimed in overjoy.

"I love you too baby.
Now everyone head back inside.....
I will go in after bringing the cake from the car.."
Everyone listened and hurried back inside leaving Jungkook and my friend Mark and me.