~Chapter 28~

One Month Pass

Natsu's Point of View
I start to hear the sound of my alarm in my ear.
  "Ugh turn it off." I turned off my alarm I went back to sleep. After five minutes my alarm went off again. I groaned and got up and turned off my alarm. I started to get ready for school. I went into my bathroom and took a shower. After I was down I dried up then brushed my teeth. I changed into my uniform then grabbed my school bag. I went downstairs to smell the scent fresh breakfast.

"You're making breakfast Zeref, that's not like you to do that." I see him making some french toast with fresh cut fruit and bacon and eggs. I sit down on a chair in the dinning room.
"Yeah I thought it's been awhile, and you've seemed down for sometime, so I thought this will cheer you up a bit." He said plating the food in front of me. I went and hugged him.
"My big brother is being so caring to me. I didn't know you did so much. You always seem like a grumpy person." I teased him.

"Don't let this get to your head." He said as a tick mark formed on his face.
"I won't big brother." I teased again.
"Okay now you're getting weird, get off me and go eat your breakfast." He pushed me off of him and put me back on the chair. I laughed at his reaction and started to eat the food.

  After I finished my food I went and headed to school. As I got to the school I went to my locker and grabbed my stuff for math class and headed to the class. I sat down in my chair and saw on the board with the words 'Bring out homework for review.'

  "Shoot did I finish it." I looked for the homework in my bag and found the paper.
  "Gosh thank goodness I have the paper and good thing it's done." I continued to look at the paper and then saw that one of the pages wasn't finished.
"Shoot I need to get this paged finished." I went and hurried to get it finished.
  "Looks like someone didn't finish their homework." Gray teased.
  "Shut it Gray." I tick mark formed on my face.
  "Here just copy mine. And get it done quick, we don't won't another lecture from Mr.Capricorn after the last time someone forgot to finish there homework right Gray." Lucy looked at Gray as she held out her paper to me. Gray started to sweat a bit looking away.
  "Right." I started to laugh at the way he looked when he said that.
  "Thanks Luce." I grabbed the paper she held out and started copying it. After I finished copying it I handed it back to Lucy, the bell then rang and class started.

  After the class ended the rest of the day went by quickly. Got a lecture from Ms.Carla not surprising, won some mini games in PE, had free time in Mr. Clives class sense we were ahead in our lesson. We started another kitchen assignment to cook, I've started to get better and I lucky didn't burn anything down this time. Had another fight with Gray in lunch, but Erza stopped us from getting physical again. Loke and Lucy seemed to be getting closer now and days, Levi and Gajeel also have been to.

  After the day ended Yūrei and I went to the café and did some work. I noticed a guy with black and faded red hair here and there a few times at the café. Yūrei keeps blushing lightly every time she made eye contact with him. I wonder if she likes him. We then finished our shifts.

  We then headed to the hospital to visit (Y/n). When we got there we went in and saw the receptionist.
"Good afternoon you two." The receptionist smiled.
"Good afternoon." Yūrei and I said.
"Here to see (Y/n)."
"Yep." We said.
"Okay let me sign you two in. Alright you two can go see her now." We both headed to (Y/n)'s room. We went in her room the currents were open letting the morning light in with (Y/n) peacefully laying in the hospital bed.

"It's finally been about two months since (Y/n)'s accident. Anytime soon now she'll wake up." I went and sat in the chair next to (Y/n). Yūrei stood in front of the door gazing at (Y/n). Though she looked a bit sad as she was gazing.

  "Everything okay Yūrei?" I asked breaking her gaze from (Y/n) to me.

  "I don't know? I still don't know if I can tell her about me...the real me. I know it's been a month since I told you and I know we've talked about me finally telling her, but every time we visit her and I see her like this it's just I can't help but think of the last time I saw her in this position and what she went through. How she would feel and react about it would she think I abandon her."

  "I may have not known her as long as you have, but from what I know about (Y/n) since she has came to our school is that she is a sweet, kind, and a accepting person. So I think she will accept you and that she will be happy that she knows her sister isn't gone." I held (Y/n)'s hand feeling the warmth from them. I suddenly feel my hand get squeezed a bit, I quickly look to (Y/n)'s face and see her eyes slowly open.

  "Huh where am I?" She softly says. Lifting her upper body up rubbing her head. "(Y/n) you're awake!" Yurei and my eyes were wide in shock to see (Y/n) finally wake up. Yūrei quickly hugging (Y/n) with tears in her eyes.
  "You're awake everyone was so worried about you. There's so many things I can't even say I'm just so happy." Yūrei then released (Y/n) from her hug. (Y/n) then turned her head towards me.

  Seeing her finally awake, tears had started to roll down my face. I went and hugged her.
   "(Y/n) I'm so glad you're awake. I'm sorry I couldn't protect you from getting hit. I promise I'll never let that happen to you again."

  "Umm I'm sorry but do I know you and what are you talking about?" (Y/n) questioned. I released her from my arms and looked at her shock.
"W-What do you mean?" I looked into her eyes and I could tell.
"She doesn't remember me."

  "Uhh Yūrei what are you two talking about, 'worried about me', and why am I in a hospital bed? Wait?! Yūrei you were in a crash." (Y/n) then pulled Yūrei into her arms and started tearing up.
"Are you okay?" (Y/n) asked Yūrei.
"Umm I'm okay." Yūrei said confusingly.
"I'm glad. How about Mom and Dad? Are they okay?" Yūrei then got out of the hug.

  "Mom and Dad? Wait...y-you remember me?" Yūrei said shocked a bit.
  "Yeah Mom and Dad, like our parents. And what do you mean remember you, you're my sister how could I ever forget you"
~~~
I just realized I have been spelling Gray's name wrong so I fixed that for all the people that have been triggered seeing that I have been spelling it as 'Grey' instead of 'Gray' and if I have missed spelled anything else comment it so I can make sure to fix if you guys spot any mistakes.

And I don't know if  it's me but sorry if this chapter was a bit on the bland side but I think I did a good on it but besides that point, now as I always say I hope you guys liked the chapter and if you want vote, comment, and share. I hope you guys have a lovely day and I'll see you guys next chapter.

Bye ;3