~Chapter 17~

(Don't play music yet)

(Y/n)'s Point of View
*Bark**Bark* I hear. "Hum, five more minutes." Kawa starts to growl and I then start to feel the blanket getting pulled. Then after a few pulls the blanket was then pulled off the bed leaving room cold. "Kawa why did you pull the blanket." *Bark**Bark*

"Okay okay I'm awake I'm getting up." I start going down the stairs (I don't remember if the house had any other floors so if it didn't know it does) and headed to the kitchen with Kawa right behind me.

I fell Kawa's food and water bowl and start making breakfast. "Umm that smells good." I hear Lissana say walking into the kitchen. "Oh I'm making (favorite breakfast) and it's almost done." After I was done set both of use a plate of (favorite breakfast) and we start eating.

"Umm this is great (y/n)." Lissana says as she eats the food. "Thanks." I say. I check my phone and see what time it is. "Oh it's already 8:30, I should get ready and get going." "Oh your leaving." Lissana says. "Yeah I got a to head to work at the cafe."

"Oh, can I come since I don't really got anything else to do." She asks. "Sure." We get ready and we head out. I lock the door and we start to walk to the cafe. "So (y/n) I didn't know you worked at the cafe."

"Yeah, even though my aunt comes and gives me money to pay for the bills in the house from my parents will, but I know that it will run out one day so I got a job to help by for them." I say scratching the back of my head.

"Oh, well that's good." She says. "Yeah, oh yeah since you don't really have anything to why don't I ask my boss if you can sing with me at the cafe." "That sounds great." We get to the cafe and go in. "Hey (y/n)." A girl with short pink hair and glasses said.

" A girl with short pink hair and glasses said

"Hey Sherry." "Oh who's this (y/n)." She asks. "Oh this my friend Lissana." "Nice to meet you Lissana my name is Sherry." She smiles. "Nice to meet you to." Lisanna smiles back. "Oh hey Sherry Lissana doesn't really have anything to do today so is it okay if she sings with me." "Sure that's fine with me." She says.

"Yes, thanks Sherry." "No problem."She smiles. "Oh and here the request." She says handing me a paper. "Okay thanks." Lissana and I then go into the staff room to look at the request. "So people request songs and you sing them." "Yep, but if I'm not singing I help out in the cafe."

"Oh, well which songs should we do." She asked. We look at the request and see which one we should do. "How we start with that one." She says pointing at one of the songs. "Sure let's do that." We look at the other songs and figure out which songs to sing.

We walk out of the staff room and got the mics set and got the music ready. Then we get on the little stage and started the song.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Music: Nightcore Faded)
(Play Music)

Lissana
You were the shadow to my light
Did you feel us
Another star
You fade away

(Y/n)
Afraid our aim is out of sight
Wanna see us
Alight