~Chapter 20~

Three Days Later

(Y/n)'s Point of View
"AAHHH!!" Mira, Ezra, Lucy, Wendy, Levy, Juvia, and Yūrei all yell in shock. "Okay Okay it's not that big of a deal." I start to blush.

"What are you talking about this is a big deal!" Mira squeals. "Why didn't you tell use sooner!" Eras yells in excitement shaking me. "Please stop I'm going to be sick." I shakily said. "Umm maybe you should calm down a bit Erza~Chan." Wendy sweetly said.

"Oh yeah you're right." Erza stopped shaking me. "Thank you." "Well no matter about that now." Yūrei said. "Because we're taking you shopping for you date after school." Lucy said.

"Juvia calls doing (Y/n)~Chan's hair." Juvia says. "Then me and Lucy call picking out the clothes." Yūrei yells. "I guess I'll do her nails." Wendy said. "Then...we'll pick her bra and panties." Erza and Mira smirked.

"Uhh it's okay I don't think we need to go that far." I sweat drop comes down my face. "Okay." They all say. "Besides we still got like another hour till school ends."

"What are you talking about it's about to end in about a minute." Mira says. The bell then rings out of nowhere. "Never mind it just did." She said.

"Okay let's go then." Lucy says. Then out of nowhere all them pick me up and run to Lucy's car. "Wahaha!, put me down!" They then put me in the car and get in. Lucy then starts the car and then drives use to the mall.

"What the heck school just ended a minute ago and you got to the mall in less then a second. "Well come on every one let's look for some clothes." Levy says.

"Oh no." I then get dragged into to different stores and tried on some many different clothes. "Here try this one." "Ohh and try this one." "This one looks cute here." "This one matches your eyes." As the girls say going back and forth handing me clothes as they pile.

"Uhh don't you guys think that this is little to much." I say struggling to hold the clothes in my hands. "Okay well slowly it down a notch." Erza said.

"It's just we're just so excited about your date that's it." Yūrei says. "Yeah I get it, and thank you all for helping." "It's no problem." "Yeah we're glad to help." They said.

I then pick out some clothes that they had handed me and found some I liked and grabbed them. "Ok so how about these, do they look good." I smiled.

"Those look great, go try them on." They all smiled. I tried each of them on. After finally trying them all we finally found one that was great.

"This is great, since we're not doing anything really fancy. It's not all that fancy and everything but it's suited for our date, and it's comfortable and it suits me. You guys are the best." I smiled happy about the choice they made.

"Yeah it really is, and thanks we tried our best to fine something that would be perfect to wear even if doesn't look fancy or glamorous." Yūrei said. "Thank you all again." I smiled.

"Your welcome." They all said. "Well it's getting really late why don't we drop you home." Lucy said. "Yeah your right." Levy says.

We then pay for the clothes and and get into Lucy's car. She drives me to my house first. I get out of the car and close the door.

"Bye (Y/n) see you tomorrow." Yūrei yelled out the window. "Bye everyone." I wave. "Bye." They all wave from the car. I go inside and take off my shoes.

Kawa then starts to run up to me in joy. "Hey (y/n) your home." Lisanna says sitting on the couch watching movies. "Hey yeah I'm finally home."

"Did my sister and everyone else drag you to the mall." She questioned. "Yeah." I sweat dropped. "Yeah, that's my sister for you." She giggled.

"How come you didn't come." I say jumping over the couch and sitting on it. "Actually I had a lot of homework to do and who else was going to take care of Kawa while you were gone." She said.

"I'm sorry you had to do that." I apologized. "Oh no, it's okay. I actually like taking walks so it was nice to walk her with me." She smiled. "Okay then." "But in return can you make that famous (f/f) you make." She said.

I then giggled. "Sure." I then go into the kitchen and starts to make (f/f). After we finished dinner we cleaned the dishes and started getting ready for bed.

I grabbed some pajamas and a towel and went into my restroom and turned on the water and took a bath. I sat in the warm water and started thinking about how everything since I got here.

"Everything feels great. Everyone is so nice and caring." I continue thinking about everyone till I start thinking about Yūrei.

"Huh I wonder why Yūrei feels so familiar. Have I meet her before when I was younger. Ugh why can't I remember. Never mind it'll come to my mind some other time."

After I finished taking a bath, I change into my pajamas and wrap my hair in a towel. I wash my face and brush my teeth.

When I was down with towel I put it down in the dirty laundry and get into bed and slowly fall asleep.
—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
Hey guys I'm back well I was never really gone, buy sorry about the slow update and the short chapter I know I've been saying sorry about this and I should do better on that.

But so you guys know I've been figuring out about the events of this story and how I'm going to plan it out and how it'll go.

And I've been working on a lot of school lately. And trying to keep my grades good, so I can be able to update this story more often.

So please bare with me I'm trying my best to keep up with school and trying to update this story more. So please forgive me for the really slow update.

But for now if you guys liked this story, you can vote, comment, and share if you want and I'll see you guys next chapter.

Bye ;3