~Chapter 12~

(Please don't play song yet)
2 Days Later
(Y/n)'s Point of View
"Ugh two days already passed and we still haven't made up our minds for a song we should sing."

"We'll be able to pick a song." Natsu said. We were walking to class till someone bumped into me. "Oh sorry." I said looking at the person it was.

I saw that it was Lissana. "Sorry." She glared giving me attitude. "Oh hey Natsu." She then said cheerfully. Then she walked away.

"Wait I just realized I haven't seen her in awhile, what happened to her." "Oh when we told Erza what she did, Erza told the principle what she did and suspended her for awhile." Natsu explained.

"Oh, but why does she still act rude to me still?" "I don't know maybe she still mad about you getting her suspended or something."

"Yeah maybe, we'll I got to get to class see you later Natsu." "See you later (y/n)."

Time Skip to lunch

Still (Y/n)'s Point of View
"Finally lunch." Me and Yūrei said in sync. We quickly got lunch and started eating. "Gosh I didn't now you guys were that hungry." Lucy said.

We then quickly stopped eating and looked at her and gave that duh face. After we did that everyone started laughing.

"Oh (y/n) I heard that you participated the singing competition is it true." Erza said. "Oh yeah I guess I forgot to tell you guys. But are you guys participating."

"Yeah me and Lucy are doing a duet. And we're going to do great."Yūrei said cheerfully.

"How bout you (y/n) are you doing a duet with anybody or are you doing a solo?" Lucy questioned.

"Oh I'm doing a duet with Natsu, but we still haven't picked a song to sing yet." "WAIT Natsu can sing." Everyone said in sync.

"Hey what is that supposed to mean" Natsu said. *sweat drops* "You guys really underestimate him sometimes. But yes he does sing and he is really good."

"I can't believe it." Gray said still surprised. *RING* "Well I guess lunch is over now, come on Yūrei let's get to class." "Oh I hope we are baking today I'm craving for something sweet right now." "Oh Yūrei you and your sweets." I said.

Lissana's Point of View
"So (y/n) is participating for the competition to, but why with Natsu I'm supposed to be the one singing a duet with him, not her. She will pay for getting me suspended and Natsu will be mind."

Time Skip Again

(Y/n)'s Point of View
"That's the last song for today I'm going to head home boss." "Ok see you tomorrow (y/n)." My boss said.

"Hey (y/n)." "Oh hey Natsu." "Hey did you want to practice on another song pick for the competition." He asked.

"Sure do you want to do it at my place." I said. "Ok I'll tell my dad I'll be at your place then ok." "Ok." Natsu then texted his dad and we started walking to my place."

When we got to my house I open the door and we went in. "Oh I think I got a song." "Ok let's see how it sounds." Natsu said.

We went up to the room with the piano and sat down on the piano stool. "Are you going to be ok playing on this piano." Natsu said a little worried.

"I'll be fine maybe, just follow my lead." "Ok whatever you say." He said. Then I started to play.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Thank you for waiting now you can play song)
(Music: Make Me (Cry) Nightcore)
(Gosh I use so many nightcore songs, ok you continue with aying the song now)