Part 7

Authors Note: It's what you've all been waiting for! This is straight smut. The only thing that matters story wise is the last few pieces of dialog so if you're not into this sort of stuff I recommend skipping to the end. 

  I wake up and I'm still half sitting up next to David, he's passed out. I glance at the time to see it's only 10am so I don't try to get up, just settling in closer to David. It's our day off. We're still holding hands loosely and I tighten my grip. This stirs David and he opens one eye and smiles when he sees me.

"Hey." He whispers.

"Good morning. How are you feeling?"

"My head hurts, but I think that's from getting punched in the face."

"I could imagine."

"I'm sorry Nat."

"It's okay."

"Okay." He grips my hand tighter and I smile.

"Do you want me to make some breakfast?"

"Yeah, in a minute." He lays back, pulling me with him so we're laying down together. I snuggle right into his chest, wrapping my leg around him. We're quiet for a long time. So long I nearly fall back to sleep.

"I like you." He says. He blurts it out really, like he was building up to it for a long time.

"Well I like you too." My whole body gets warm.

"I really like you though." I pull back just far enough to look at his face. He looks nervous.

"Do you really think we should do this?" I whisper, glancing at his lips without my permission. He smiles at that and reaches to place a stray hair behind my ear.

"I would really like to." He's staring at me. The ball is in my court here, it's up to me. There's no way I can think of this logically right now because I'm wrapped up by him, his hand is gently resting on my cheek and there's really nothing I want more than to kiss him right now.

So I do.

He immediately kisses me back, holding the back of my neck to keep me in place. I try to pull him closer to me but there's already no space between us. It's a deep kiss, years of pent up feelings, no matter how small they were, coming out all at once. We're making out like a couple of teenagers. His hand on my lower back moves slightly downward to rest on my ass. When I don't protest, only holding him tighter against me, he squeezes, and I feel it warm my entire body. None of it's enough, it's like my body has wanted this so long, longer than my heart did. I lift my leg to be resting right across his hips and he moves his hand from my neck to hold my thigh in place. I nearly growl into the kiss, wanting more.

I can feel that's he's excited, his boner very obvious under my leg. I pull myself on top of him, straddling his hips, never letting go of the kiss. I grind down on him slowly, hesitantly, and he groans. The sound of his own voice shocked him and he pulled back slightly.

"Fuck, Natalie." He gasps, closing his eyes and resting his head back.

"Is this too much?" I panic, trying to pull back but he tightens his grip on my ass.

"No, I mean, I don't want to jizz in my pants right now." He laughs but a giant blush creeps up his face. He kisses me slowly and I refrain from grinding my hips. But I'm feeling needy, I haven't been with someone for a long time. My hips move without my permission against him. He groans again, this time breaking the kiss just to push me backwards so I fall onto my back with him on top of me. He settles between my thighs before continuing to kiss me. His lips start to move down my jaw to my neck, settling into a spot to draw up a hickey.