Part 1

"Natalie!"

"I'm right here!"

"Oh, you ready to go?" David asked, stepping into my room.

"Nearly," I was applying one last bit of mascara, my mouth open slightly.

"Ok well let's go, it's already 10 so Zane and Heath are already going to be at a 10 in drunkenness." I take one last look, fixing my hair to frame my face better before turning to David.

"Okaaay, I'm ready."

"Well you look great." David looked me up and down but didn't dwell too long.

"Yeah so do you." I roll my eyes, following him out of the house, locking it behind me.

"But I wear this every day." I give him a look. "Oh I see, you're being mean to me."

"Oh please," We climb into the Tesla and David starts driving.

"Do you plan on drinking tonight?"

"Uh, yeah, some." I was distracted, reading some emails I'll have to respond to in the morning.

"Ohh, you got a boy in your DMs?" David teased.

"Yeah, just Mark from Dollar Shave Club."

"Natalie put that shit away, have fun! Get me some good footage!" David laughed out.

"Ok fine, fine." I lock my phone and tuck it into my purse. Maybe I will have fun tonight, I've been particularly caught up in David's world lately and haven't had time to think of anything else. Boys in my DMs? That'd be nice.

We finally arrive and struggle to find a place to park. David gets frustrated very easily so he's shaking his left leg as he creeps up and down a couple streets before finding a spot 2 blocks away.

"Jesus Christ." David laughs as we pull into the spot. I check myself in the mirror one last time before getting out of the car. I do look good tonight.

We get into the club quickly, there's a small line outside but they usher us in as soon as they see us. It's very easy to spot Zane, Heath, Corinna, and Scott. They're counting down to take a shot and David quickly pulls out his camera to start filming. They greet us loudly, drawing attention from the entire club. This was a fun place to go out because there was plenty of space for dancing and tom foolery but it wasn't huge. It never felt like it was getting out of hand, which although makes for some great footage, stresses me out. After greeting everyone I quickly make my way to the bar. I get anxious in situations like these without at least having a drink in my hand.

"Hey, can I just have a vodka red bull please?" I scream over the music to the bartender who nods before heading off to make it.

"Hey, let me buy that drink for you." A voice pops up next to me. I look to find a man that has to be 10 years older than me but definitely very attractive. Dark curly hair, green eyes, a jaw line that could cut you, high cheek bones, and a very nice smile. It's LA, so the odds of all that being totally natural is slim to none but I guess I don't mind for a night. I'm having fun, right?

"Uh, ok." I giggle.

"I'm Shane." He holds out his hand.

"Natalie." I take it and give it a firm shake.

"So who are you with tonight?" He asks, leaning onto the bar so he's completely facing me.

"Just my friends." I point them out as David's camera light shines brightly on Zane's drunken face.

"Quite the gang." He chuckles.

"You wanna open a tab?" The bartender asks as he comes back with my drink.