Part 6

It was fun, getting out again, but still sets me on edge so the next few times everyone goes out, I sit out. I don't invite someone over every time because I do enjoy my alone time, and I'm feeling totally normal again. I mean, I've really been feeling normal even just after it happened, but David was making a strong effort for me to not even face the reality of it all anyway. I wanted to move on, I wanted it out of my head. I wanted to go out without worrying, and I didn't want David worrying about me so much. I can't say I wasn't enjoying the attention from him.

"Ok I'm sick of being the butt end of your vlogs, you have to get drunk tonight." Zane says to David.

"But who will drive home? I get such shit footage when I drink."

"We can take my car, and I won't drink." Corinna offers.

"Oh really, you're not going to drink?" David asks laughing.

"Only if you do!"

"Fine ok, we'll take your car but I don't make any promises."

"I can film too." Corinna offers.

"Well I can't say I trust you with that much."

"You trust Natalie, she can film tonight."

"Oh, I think I'm staying in tonight." David flashes his eyes to me but doesn't mention it.

"Well I think the audience would love some drunk David." Corinna says.

"I'll consider it."

"Oh my God that will be so fun! Trashed David for the vlogs!" Zane exclaims.

"Trashed? I just said maybe to drunk where did you get trashed."

"Well if you're drinking with us baby then I can't see how you won't be getting trashed." Heath adds, already taking swigs of the liquor we keep at home. "Take a drink right now." Heath offers David the bottle.

I've only been drunk with David a couple times. It's funny just because he's usually so uptight about getting the right shot, setting up the right bit, provoking who he has to, but drunk David just gets super silly, his jokes are lame but it almost makes him funnier, and the camera angles are hilarious. He doesn't like the feeling of being drunk, particularly the next day, and doesn't like being out of control, or acting too crazy for the vlogs. But to my surprise, David takes the bottle from Heath and takes a long sip.

"Jesus Christ." He says, spluttering as he returns the bottle to Heath. Everyone cheers loudly, myself included. "What do you think Natalie, should I get 'totally trashed' tonight?" Mocking Heath.

"I mean, it would definitely be a change of pace for the vlogs."

"Wow, really? Ok if you say so." He takes the bottle back from Heath and takes another sip.

"Once you get Natalie's approval, it's a done deal then." Zane teases.

"Ok well, let's get going before I lose myself completely here." David gestures for everyone to leave, Corinna scooping up her keys.

"Have fun!" I call as they're making their way out the door. David dashes back to me last second.

"Are you sure? You're okay here?"

"Jeez David, I'm totally fine."

"Ok cool. Text me if you need anything." He pats my shoulder before running after everyone else.