Rose nods, glancing back down at Jungkook who was more than enjoying the attention from his mate.

"I thought through it.. I'm ready to learn about this new world.. I wouldn't be able to escape it anyways.. seeing as my brother is a vampire and Seoyeon.. a hybrid." Rose admits causing Jungkook to jump up, accidentally shifting back.

"R-really!? You mean you'll let me mate you?!" Jungkook shouts.

"Kook! Get a grip man!" Taehyung grimaces as Rose squeals and covers her eyes. Jimin huffs and blocks my sight by standing in front of me.

"O-oh whoops.. aha.." Jungkook chuckles and tries to hide himself. Taehyung sighs and disappears. He appears again, causing the tree branches to whip back and forth, with three sets of clothes. Our clothes.

"Put these on before you scar the poor girl even more!" Taehyung snaps and chucks a set of clothes at Jungkook. He hurriedly slips into his clothes and smiles.

Taehyung lays Jimin and I's clothes down in front of us.

"Go change, we'll wait here for you."

Jimin nods as I pick up my clothes.

"You shift back first. I'll block you."

Jimin stands guard in front of me as I change back behind a rock.

"Okay.. I'm done." I call out to him. He turns his head to look at me and shifts back.

I blush bright red.

"Just hurry and put on your clothes.." I mutter, hiding my face. He chuckles and walks towards me, trapping me between him and a tree.

"Why? I like seeing you flustered." He licks his lips, his canines out. Jimin presses himself against me and kisses my neck.

"J-Jimin not here.." I whisper as I suppress a moan. He hums and grinds his hips against mine.

"Fine.. but I expect this to continue when we get back.." he says lowly and steps away. He slowly slips his clothes back on as I calm my racing heart.

Gosh darn.. now I'm horny..

He smirks at me, knowing that he has an affect on me.

"Come on, they must be waiting."

We walk back to the opening hand-in-hand. Rose looks at me and smiles.

"Good to see you in human form this time." She chuckles. Jungkook clings to her side.

I raise an eyebrow causing Jungkook to avert his gaze.

"Someone's eager.." Jimin mutters, smirking.

"Let's head back to the pack house. We have some things to discuss with Rose and Jin-hyung may kill us if we are late for dinner." Taehyung shutters.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After eating dinner, we sit in Jimin's office with Jungkook and Rose.

We spent time explaining the supernatural world, the current situation of the pack and what would happen if she were to accept Jungkook as a mate.

"It's risky but doable."

"It's risky how?" Rose asks curiously, sitting on the edge of her seat. Jungkook visibly gulps beside her.

Jimin looks at her with a blank expression. "If you two are to mate and seal the bond. Say Jungkook screws up and impregnates you, your body may not be able to handle a developing werewolf."

Rose's eyes widen as she glances towards my direction, at my stomach.

"B-but Seoyeon-"

"You keep forgetting she isn't human." Jimin interrupts. Rose shakes her head and nods.

"Right.. it's just hard to remember. I've known her for so many years and this sudden change.."

I smile fondly at her.

"Uhm.. Alpha.. would it be possible to.." Jungkook voices fades out. Jimin raises an eyebrow.

"Turn her? That's up to you two." Jimin states to which Rose looks up with wide eyes.

There's an awkward tension between Jungkook and Rose. I can hear both of their hearts racing. They're both scared to make the first move. Rose bites her lip nervously.

She only does that when she is thinking of doing something insane.. what is that girl planning?

"I'll do it."