Chapter Two - Famous Last Words

Start from the beginning

Here I was just Scarlett. No one on the beach bothered me, and unlike most of the other places we'd been to so face, cameras weren't hunting me down. Maybe one day I'd talk Xavier into living here.

After a few minutes, I walked back to the hotel. My thoughts about the break going unnoticed proved incorrect as soon as I walked into the room. Xavier looked at me, he looked semi frustrated, seem aroused.

“It's hard to be angry with you when you're wearing so little you know” He whispered.

“You're a hot mess Xavier.”

“You're supposed to only leave with security”

“Xavier. This place is like a world of its own. I was 1 minute away, and I was fine.”

“This time.”

“I needed time out.”

“For?”

I laughed and chucked my towel on the chair beside the bed. “I leave in three weeks. I'm going to miss you.”

Xavier softened and walked across the floor. He took me in his arms and kissed the curve of my neck gently. “Is that it hmmm”

“And Arabelle is a bit flirty.” I groaned.

Xavier pulled me in tighter. “Arabelle isn't you. But I like Jealous Scarlett. She's feisty.”

“I'm always feisty”

“I know. I like it.” He murmured then pulled on the string of my bikini. “Almost as much as I like string bikini's.”

He pulled the flimsy material from my body and tossed it to the side. “You don't need to be worried. Or jealous. You have my heart.”

“I'm not jealous”

“mm hmm” He said with a disbelieving look. He bent down and pressed his lips to the apex of my left breast, slowly, seductively he moved to the right.

“I'm sad I have to go, and jealous of anyone that gets to see you more than I will. That makes me jealous of thousands of people”

Xavier lifted his head and looked me in the eye. “don't go then.”

I sighed, if this wasn't my opportunity to break into the market for real then I'd have almost been tempted to throw the contract I'd signed down the drain. Being thousands of miles from Xavier wasn't my idea of a dream come true.

“You know it isn't that simple.”

“I know.” He kissed me, then spoke with his lips still grazing mine. “So lets forget you're leaving, least for now.”

He didn't give me a moment to answer or agree. His lips crashed on mine once again and we fell in to bed.

“We're going to have to get creative” I murmured once we were spent, I rest my head on Xaviers bare chest.

“Creative?”

“We're going to be apart weeks at a time. I have needs you know” I laughed.

Xavier joined in then wrapped his arms tightly around me.

“We've got the phones that DJ gave us.”

“Mm hmm”

“They're video call capable” He murmured, the sexual undertones were not lost on me. I let out a shy giggle then sat up.

“You're dodgy.”

“Hey! You knew what I mean. What does that say about your mind hmm”

Xavier and I spent the rest of the afternoon in bed. We meet the others in the hotel restaurant for dinner around 6pm. Mom and dad were heading home in the morning, and we'd arranged a big get together to say good bye.