Part 5: The Cafeteria

No One's POV:

As team RWBYM and JNPR were walking to the cafeteria, they were talking how their days been "O-Oh you know...i just did an initiation that's all.." Midoriya twindles his thumbs as Yang just puts a arm on his shoulders "Izuku here defeated 2 beowolves with only his bare fist! I wonder if he's that good in bed too~" Midoriya then blushes even more as he heard what Yang said to him..

Meanwhile....

Midnight sneezes as she rubs her nose "Anything wrong Midnight?" The other teachers were discussing on how will they open up the portal "No No... It's nothing.. It feels like I'm being challenged.."

Back to the crew. No One's POV:

As team RWBYM and JNPR arrived at the cafeteria, Midoriya was amazed on how big the cafeteria is. Well he can't compare the cafeteria in UA and in Beacon so it's just a tie. As they were walking to a table with holding a tray of food, they then heard whimpering from across the table. As they sat down and placed their trays on the table, Midoriya started to question "Hey guys... Um... Why is he doing that to her?" He pointed at a guy pulling on a girl's bunny ears "Oh that's Cardin Winchester, the bully in Beacon academy..." Jayne said as she ate her food "C-Can you reserve this seat for me?" Midoriya then stood up and was about to walk to the 2. But he was grabbed by the hand by Ruby "And what are you gonna do?" Midoriya then smiled "What a hero should always do" He then proceeded to walk towards the 2.

"S-Stop, that hurts" The bunny girl cried out as she tried to stop the guy "And what if I don't?" The bunny girl didn't reply. Then Midoriya stepped in "She said stop! A-Atleast stop!" Midoriya defended her "And what are you even gonna do pipsqueak? Your nothing but a broccoli head" Midoriya then froze. He wasn't moving.

"Oh no..." Ruby and Yang said simultaneously and sighed "What's the matter?" Jayne asked as she stopped eating and looked at team RWBY "One things for sure..you never insult his haiー" As Ruby was about to finish her sentence Team RWBY, JNPR, and everyone who was in the canteen heard a loud boom as they saw dust on a wall. After the dust settled they see a crack on the wall, and Cardin on it. He was not unconcious, but he was in pain "I'll get you for this..." Cardin was helped out by his team mates as they left the canteen. Midoriya then looked at the bunny girl as he was panicking "A-Are you okay? D-Did he hurt you tremendously?? S-Should I lead you to the infirmaryー" The bunny girl then puts a finger on his lip "I'm alright. So what's your name?" The bunny girl stood up as Midoriya blushes "I-I-Izuku M-M-Midoriya.." The girl then smiled "Nice to meet you Izuku, I'm Velvet Scarlatina" Midoriya then saw another girl approaching them "There you are Velv, you scared me. And who's this?" The girl with a shade then pointed at Midoriya "Oh that's Izuku Midoriya, he's the one that saved me from Cardin" Velvet said to thee girl with the shades "Oh~ a knight in shining armor I see, well I'm Coco Adel, nice to meet you Izuku" Midoriya blushes even more "N-Nice to meet you too.." Coco then grabbed Velvet's hand as they walked off "See you later Izuku~ till we meet again" Coco then waved goodbye.

Midoriya was there, frozen and a blushing mess. Meanwhile in the JNPR and RWBY table they were jealous.

'I guess this will be a long day.. And I was right'

〔ーTo be continuedー