Part 12: "Let Her Handle This, Please"

At Midoriya's POV:

"And then, there was this big scary bird thing! It looks like the Grimms here but much more powerful!" Midoriya was talking with Ms. Goodwitch as she nodded while writing it on her notebook "What else Izuku?" Midoriya nodded "And thenー" Suddenly, a person comes out of a bush

It was one of the team members of CRDN was running away while screaming "URSA, URSA!" He kept running away "Wait... an Ursa?!" Midoriya looked at where the member was running away "I'm going Ms. Goodwitch!" Midoriya charges up his Full Cowling cloak as he rushes to where the problem was. Goodwitch sighed as she instantly grabs her scroll and calls Ozpina "Yes, Ozpina, an Ursa suddenly appeared"

Ozpina drank her tea while listening to the phone call "Don't worry Glynda, they will handle this"

As they arrived, they saw Jayne holding her shield tightly as Cardin was behind her "Jayne!" Midoriya shouted as he slowly activated full cowling but suddenly, he was stopped by Pyrrha immediately stopped him. Midoriya looked at her as Pyrrha shook her head and smiled "Let her handle this" The Ursa then charged at Jayne but then Jayne parried it, the Ursa stumbles back as it growls. Jayne then prepares for another parry but this time also giving out a counter attack. Suddenly both of them charged at each other, just as what she predicted, the Ursa attacked first she then parried it then countered it but suddenly, the Ursa parried her as well, suddenly her sword looked like it got controlled.

The sword then chopped the Ursa's head off. Pyrrha then lowered her arm as she then smiled. Midoriya noticed this and the 2 girls with them, Ruby and Weiss "Wait what was that" Midoriya asked as she just smiled "I have the power of Polarity" Ruby was amazed "You can control poles?!" She said excitedly as Weiss sighed "No idiot, she controls metal!" Ruby then pouted "Yeah exactly, poles are like metal!" Weiss sighed even with more angy (anger uwu)

Midoriya then looked at Jayne as he tried to take a step forward "Let Her be for a while, it's better that way" Pyrrha said as she slowly walks away along with the other two girls. Midoriya smiled as he then slowly followed suit.