Part 1: A Place Called Remnant

No One's POV:

As Weiss was carrying Midoriya, Ruby was on guard holding her scythe tightly while the walked to Beacon, Weiss can't stop blushing while she carried the dark-green haired cinnamon roll 'Why am I carrying him! Ruby should do this not me! But..he looks so cuteー Ugh stop it Weiss Schnee!' As they continued walking, there were no Grimms going to them "Well that's lucky! Right Weiss?!" Weiss rolled her eyes as she continued walking as she carried the cute cinnamon roll on her hands.

As they arrived at Beacon academy they immediately went to the clinic.

"Hey Yang, did you see Weiss and Ruby rushing to the clinic?" A black haired girl asked "Yeah it seems like it Blake. I don't know why but it looks like Weiss was carrying someone" The blonde haired girl named Yang had both of her arms raised behind her head while the black haired girl named Blake had her arms down as she walked normally "Do you wanna see why they rushed to the clinic?" Blake nodded as they went to the clinic with a normal pace.

An hour later. Midoriya's POV:

As I slowly woke up and looked at the ceiling I thought 'It looks like a clinic...maybe it was all just my imagination and Todoroki just defeated me' I sit up slowly but then suddenly I don't know this setup of Recovery Girl's clinic 'T-This isn't like Recovery Girl's clinic' I looked around but someone went in the door "It seems like you're already awake" I saw a woman with blond hair and green eyes walking towards me I blushed at her as I gathered up the courage "W-Where am I? I-I don't remember being here awhile ago" The woman then sighed "You are in a place called Remnant...and judging by how you arrived at this place it seems like you do not live or belong here" She was looking at me seriously "Well one thing is for sure...is that you came from a portal.."

As I heard that I remembered what happened 'S-So it really is true!'

Meanwhile in the other portals side:

Everyone was panicking because Midoriya suddenly fell into the portal and it closed up with no possibility of anybody entering the portal. Everyone was panicking "WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO DEKU?!" Katsumi was shouting as she tried to open the portal again 'COME ON!! PLEASE!' She held back her tears as she tried to open it. Shoko held her back "Bakugo...its too lateー" Katsumi shouted at her "DON'T TELL ME ITS TOO LATE HALF N HALF!" Katsumi was about to cry as she looked at her angrily "DEKU IS FUCKING GONE!" Everyone tried to calm her down as she kept trying to open the portal "Please! Just open....!" She gave up as she began to cry. This was a shock to everyone as no one ever saw her cry "B-Bakugo a-are you okaー" Katsumi looks at Uraraka "DO I LOOK OKAY ROUND FACE?! DEKU IS GONE. DEKU IS FUCKING GONE!" Katsumi continued to cry as she tried to wipe away her tears. Uraraka hugs her as she pats her back "Its okay...we'll get him back we promise.."

Back to Midoriya's POV:

As me and Glynda were walking to the head master's office she talked about what this place called Remnant is and where I am right now "This school is named Beacon Academy. It is where we train future 'Hunters' and 'Huntresses'." Glynda walked alongside me as I smiled brightly "Thank you for the information Glynda-San" Apparently, I saw her cheeks go red "A-Are you okay? D-Did I do something wrong" She shook her head "Its nothing..were here" As Glynda opened the door we saw the headmaster drinking tea.

"Hello Izuku Midoriya and welcome to Beacon Academy!"

"Whatー"

〔ーTo Be Continuedー〕