Part 6: A Battle Of Tendency

No One's POV:

As team RWBYM and JNPR were walking to the next class, which is Goodwitch's class, they were talking about how cool Midoriya was, and stuff like that. This made Midoriya blush because he hardly gets compliments, well except his friends like Iida, Uraraka, and Todoroki.

Meanwhile again...

The 3 sneezes as they were trying to comfort Bakugo 'I feel like someone's challenging us...' The 3 simultaneously thinked about it as they continued comforting Bakugo.

Back with team RWBYM and JNPR, No One's POV:

As they were almost close to Ms. Goodwitch's class, Ruby started to become hyper "We're gonna fight someone we're gonna fight someone!" Ruby was jumping up and down form joy "Hold on sis, maybe Ms. Goodwitch will pick someone. We can't be sure if we're gonna fight a certain person" Yang reassures Ruby as she just pouted "Well..." They then arrive.

As they took their sitting position (RWBYM is in front of team JNPR) They saw Glynda looking at her scroll.

"I assume everyone is already here?" Glynda then looked at everyone "Good. Now we may begin the class. Can Cardin Winchester stand up and pick an opponent please?" And as Glynda told him to stand he did so "Now you can pick your opponent or I will pick for you" He then smirked "I pick that green haired prick over there" Cardin then points at Midoriya.

"M-M-Me?" Midoriya points at himself "Yeah you! I'm gonna get you back for punching me" He then gets ready. Midoriya then stood up shaking "You can do it Izuku! We believe in you!" Ruby grabs his shoulders making him blush again. He then went to the arena as he calmed himself down 'You can do this Izuku Midoriya! You defeated Kacchan! Even Todoroki-Chan! You can do this!' He prepares his battle stance "Get ready to be defeated you green haired asshole"

(First time making a battle scene. Please give feedback so I can make better scenes)

"And Start" Glynda then watched the two fight.

Cardin went in and rush to Midoriya raising his mace. 'One for all Full Cowling...' Green lightning covered him "You're dead now you bastard!" Cardin smashes his mace at him they were covered in dust. As the dust settled Cardin was standing with the mace on the ground "Not so tough now are you?ー" He was cut off as he saw that his mace didn't hit him "I-Impossible?!" Midoriya was already behind him "5% Detroit Smash!" Cardin turned around and just in time Midoriya punched him in the face knocking him back alot. Cardin's Aura was now in the yellow while Midoriya's was still at the green. Midoriya jumps back as he looks at Cardin "You'll pay for this you bastard!" Cardin grabs his mace as he charges at Midoriya. Cardin then brings his mace down at him but while Midoriya was still using Full cowling, he was much more faster than Cardin, in this case he dodged the incoming attack 'I have to end this fast' Midoriya forms a fist with his hand and pulls it back "10% DETROIT SMASH!" Midoriya punched Cardin's gut as this made Cardin aura's go down to the red zone.

Cardin was about to charge once more but Glynda stepped in "As you all can see, Winchester's Aura is at the red. If this is in a tournament setting he has already loss. Remember everyone, the Vytal Festival will be coming up in a few months. So I assume that you will be all ready by then" The bell then rings "Class dismissed" Midoriya then slowly went back to where team RWBY and JNPR were sitting at. As he was walking he got a tackled by a red blur "YOUWERESOCOOLIZUKU! WASTHATYOURSEMBLANCE?!" Midoriya was blushing at what position they were in "U-Umm Ruby... C-Can you get off for now?" Ruby looked at him as she realized that she was on top of him while Midoriya was at the bottom "Oh Ho~ I never thought my sister was this dominant~" Yang jokingly said as Ruby got off "I-I'm sorry about that Izuku.." Midoriya bowed repeatedly "Its my fault! I'm sorry!" The rest of the team slightly giggled as they saw the two saying sorry to each other. But deep inside they were jealous and only had one thing in mind.

'This is the battle for his love...'

〔ーTo be continuedー〕