200 Follower Special Part 2 (RWBY x Midoriya)

No One's POV:

As Team RWBYM finally landed and went out of their bullhead, Yang stretched as the other team RWBYM members did as well except for Weiss and Blake "Finally, we're in Vale!" Ruby shouted in joy as she looked around with stars in her eyes "Izuku, Izuku! Let's go to a cookie shop!" Right after she said that, the girls glared at Ruby then back at Midoriya.

"He should be with me, Ruby. He needs all the things that we can get in the short amount of time we have" Weiss declared as she hugged Midoriya tightly so she can protect him "Right Izuku?"

Suddenly Yang grabbed Midoriya as she took him away "He should be with me, he can also experience some 'Things' if you catch my drift if he was with me" She smirked as she looked at Midoriya "Right, Izuku?" She was smirking at him as this made Midoriya blush even more.

Ruby then took him away from her lewd big sister "He should come with me! We can get cookies, chocolate milkshakes and many more! Like handholding!" She held Midoriya's hand just like before "Let's go Izuku"

"Why not make him go to seperate dates with us?" Blake said as everyone looked at her "What? I mean it's much more easier and civilized" Blake then grabbed Midoriya "And such, I will take him with me for I suggested the idea" Blake and Midoriya slowly walked away as the other team members were in shock.

RWY POV:

Ruby looked down as all of her hope has been lost as she has to wait for Midoriya to come back "The world is too cruel" And...there she goes.

Weiss on the other hand then sat down at a bench as she waited for them to come back although.. 'Goddamn it! Blake we had a deal and you ruined it!'

Yang sat down at the bench as well "Well wasn't that 'Punexpected'! Ey? Eyy...?" She looked at the rest of her teammates as the slowly shook their head. She then looked gloomy.

Back to Midoriya's and Blake's POV:

Blake and Midoriya was walking into Vale "Thank you Blake for that" He smiled at her, this in turn made the cat Faunus blush as she looked away "I just saw you were having trouble with them. I only made a suggestion..." Midoriya looked away as he looked around the city "So.. Where do you wanna go Blake? I have to repay you somehow" Then this hits Blake

'Repay? Repay...? Oh, I know' Blake looked at Midoriya "How about we go to a cat café?" Midoriya nodded "Haven't been there in awhile... Sure, let's go Blake!" Midoriya then held Blake's hand as they ran there together "I-I.." Blake looked at the handholding 'This feels nice..' She smiled as she looked at Midoriya. She pocketed her book as she kept looking at him.

Meanwhile..

3 Girls were spying on them "Damn it Blake! We had a deal!" Weiss gripped her hand tightly meanwhile Yang was holding Ruby tight and covering her mouth with a cookie as she was scared if Yang used her hand, Ruby would lick it.

"So, what are we gonna do now Weiss?" Yang looked at the Ice Queen "Let's just spy on them for now and wait for our turns" Weiss then stood up straight "Come on girls, we don't want to lose them!" Weiss was hurry on her feet as Yang and Ruby followed the Ice Queen.

Back to the Couple's POV:

Blake and Midoriya arrived at the cat café, as they entered it, they just see a lot of cats there. Then a Faunus cat maid suddenly approached them "Welcom-" She noticed Midoriya "Izuku! You're here!" Midoriya waved his hand as he smiled "Hi Chobi-san!" The cat Faunus smiled as she looked at Blake "And who's this female here? Your girlfriend?" Chobi smirked as this made the 2 blush "I-I'm just his/her teammate" The 2 said coincidentally as this made the 2 blush even more "Nyahahaha! I'm just messing with you both. Come, I'll guide you both to your table" Chobi then lead the way for the 2 love birds then followed the Cat Maid then made them sat down near a window as Chobi gave them a menu "Let me know if you both are gonna order" Chobi then walked away