29 (Edited)

IVY'S POV
It was just after ten in the morning, it was Thursday meaning the guys and Axel's family was coming over.

Axel an I had gotten ready and we were packing up some stuff before everyone got here.

Axel had went out earlier and rented a U-haul, since we couldn't put off not getting it anymore.

The doorbell went off just as I was getting ready to go use the bathroom

"Could you please answer the door? I have to pee so bad," I whined to Axel and he just chuckled as he nodded his head.

After I finished up in the bathroom, I heard Axel's mom talking so I knew it was his family at the door.

"Ivy! Goodness look at you! You're glowing," Josie said as she came and hugged me.

"Awe thank you Josie," I smiled at her.

"It's good to see you darling," Matthew said as he came and hugged me.

"It's good to see you too," I smiled.

"Ivy, I would like you to meet Angelina," Axel said as he stood his sister off the couch.

"Hi Angelina I'm Ivy, it's really nice to finally meet you I've heard a lot about you," I smiled and she smiled back.

"I don't mean to fangirl or anything, but I've seen your work and it's amazing," She gushed.

"Awe thank you, if you ever need your hair and makeup done you know who to call," I said and her eyes lit up.

"Are you serious, omg mom did you hear that?" She squealed making me laugh.

We had spent about 30 minutes with them before the guys showed up.

"Okay, so we can pack up most of everything today. Since we can officially move into the new house tomorrow, but just double check with one of us and try to keep roughly the same things together that make sense. And then label the box accordingly," Axel explained and everyone nodded their heads.

The guys went out into the garage, while us girls went into the kitchen to pack things up.

"So Ivy how have you been feeling?" Josie asked.

"I've been swelling, and just tired but other than I've been feeling pretty good," I told her and she looked at me.

"When do you have your next appointment?" She asked me.

"Not for a couple more weeks, why?" I asked placing a bunch of pans in a box.

"Swelling is usually normal in pregnancy, but you need to keep an on it and make sure you tell your doctor when you go in a couple weeks," She said which definitely kind of worried me.

"What do you mean usually?" I asked.

"There's a thing called pre-eclampsia, that if it isn't treated then it can be harmful to you and the baby," She told me which just further scared me.

"You don't think I have it do you?" I asked.

"Ivy dear, I didn't mean to worry you. If you haven't had any other symptoms you shouldn't worry until there's a reason to," She said her calm soothing voice making me feel better.