16

━━━━━━━━┈❖┈━━━━━━━━━

❝When I'm in your arms,feels like I have it all

feels like I have it all.❞

•••

CHAPTER SIXTEEN

HOLDING UP MY HAND, I stretched my fingers, and stared through squinted eyes, trying to block out the sunlight. It was awfully bright in here, the room was although cold, because of lack of furniture but my body was warm. Peeking a glance at the arm wrapped around my body, I stirred trying to sneak out. But, that seems impossible. The more I tried, the more his grip tightened around my body. We were sleeping on the floor with just few pillows and a blanket draped around our nakedness. I flushed as my eyes stared down at our tangled legs, my limbs twisting as I turned to look at his face.

"Rose," he murmured softly,"can you please go back to sleep."

Sucking in a deep breath, I placed my hand against his warm bare chest, and shivered when his hand from under the covers curved underneath my breast.

"I can't it's morning-and I need to-" my words die out in my throat, as he groaned, rolling over on top of me.

His fingers grabbed my chin as he tilted my head upwards,"You can not leave, Rose."

       “That's impossible I have to shower, change into clean clothes and eat something. Definitely eat, "I said in a gentle tone, as if trying to talk through with a child, he eyes darkened, as I dared to reach out and caress his jaw.

        “I have planned our day for us, you don't have to worry about it,” he pressed, holding up my chin to his mouth as he bit it, gentle an almost-there touch as I felt my heart pumping faster in my chest.

“Huh? And what is this plan, exactly?”I asked, and stared at him in wonder, as my hand grabbed him by the back of his neck.

         “It's simple. Shower. Eat. Sex. And then Sex,” He answered, smiling dastardly as my eyes grew wide. And I pushed him away gently, but not too far, as he leaned over his breath falling against my face, his hand found it's way down my body, forcing apart my legs, his fingers exploring, with a maddening gentle yet, rough touch. And I squirmed my hips lifting towards him, wanting to feel more.