15

━━━━━━━━┈♕┈━━━━━━━━━

❝When I take a look at my lifeand all of my crimes,you're the only thing, that I thinkI got right

❝When I take a look
at my life
and all of my crimes,
you're the only thing, that I think
I got right. ❞

•••

CHAPTER FIFTEEN

STANDING, HIDDEN UNDER the unquiet darkness, I watched the night fade into blurred images, it was wonderful seeing everyone, playing their part, I never knew how beautiful the night  was when the this city fell asleep, but from where I stood I knew then, what ever I was showed tonight have forever being imprinted on my mind. Now, where ever I go I would always be thinking about tonight.

The dancers, the wine, the laughter, the wickedness. It was terrific, what ever it was; almost hypnotized I found myself being lured towards their mischievous splendor, the exotic decor, the thrilling pulse racing music. I was famished, no matter how longer I watched I couldn't get enough.

                  “It’s fascinating. I've never seen anything like this,” I murmured blinking, my eyes bright with amusement as I brought my fourth glass of the night closer to my lips.

“Is it?” Jimin asked, from beside me. His face hidden under the darkness, as I chuckled softly leaning towards his arm.

                    “How do you do it?” I asked almost, desperately my eyes searching for something, but I all I found was his wicked smile, as he engulfed me into his sweet embrace. His arm warping around my body, while the other still held on to the glass I once held.

                     “I don't do anything, at first I did. They are the Elites, Rose they have money, time and all riches of the world for them something quite out of ordinary is what exactly what they long for,” pulling me along with him, he brought me in through a long corridor. My eyes squinted, the second the bright light hit my eyes, as I blinked taking a few steps back.

His hand still remained at the small of my back as he guided me towards what I assumed, to be a room; except it was almost empty with only a couch and a chair being kept in the middle of the room, Jimin made me sit on the couch while he, himself pulled the chair and settled, his face facing towards the big open window, that showed the starless sky. My gaze lingered at the window for a second before he turned around, passing me another glass of champagne. His smile winsome, and his face exhausted.