foreword

❛       ❖      
                    ❜

❝ Good girls go to heaven andbad girls go everywhere

bad girls go everywhere.❞

High Society// park jimin  
novella

Book IV in the

‘Wanderlust’ series.

━━━━━━┄♛┈━━━━━━━

SYNOPSIS

Bold, impulsive, and a girl with daddy issues, Rose is no simpering miss. She refuses to play by the society's rules: she speaks her mind, cares nothing for the approval of the ton, and can throw a punch with remarkable accuracy. Her scandalous nature makes her a favourite subject of Gangnam's most practiced gossips... and precisely the kind of woman Park Jimin wants in his bed.

There's something about Gangnam that one should always know, that it loves scandals and sometimes the most exciting ones comes in a pair of heels. For now the scandal of the time may have been not been nothing less steamier than a well known self-respecting rake getting seduced by Rose's tender heart and fiery seductiveness. With certain a turn of event, he may even admit his committment for her but the idea of forever with this strikingly beautiful woman is unthinkable; yet Jimin can't stop thinking about her. Could the temptation of long, passionate nights in her arms bring about the impossible?

After all who's ready to learn a few new lessons in love but, of course always with a touch of seduction.

━━━━━━┈♛┈━━━━━━

AESTHETICS