10

━━━━━━━━━━┈❖┈━━━━━━━━━━

❝ Life makes sense when I'm with youLooking back, my pastIt all seems stranger than a stranger

Looking back, my past
It all seems stranger than a stranger.❞

•••

HE PULLED I GAVE in, we're as closer as we can ever be, brown eyes staring into mine as he leans down my arms going around his neck as I breathe, trembling and shivering. His hands they were gentle as they undid my blouse then slowly went at the back of my head, pulling down my wet hair, with water dripping down our wet bodies from the rain, he pushed me further into the room pushing his hardness firmly against me.

“Tell me to stop now,” he whispered against my exposed chest as I gulped my eyes focused on to the far window watching them rain trickling down the window pain as I tensed when with a swift motion of his hand he undid my bra, I watched as it fell to the ground my breath getting heavier as I felt the chilly air against my naked skin, his fingers drawing circles against my back as he dipped down, bringing his mouth to my neck.

“What is this place we're not at your house? I shuddered as I felt his teeth then his feather like kisses.

“It’s my mother's apartment she use to live here—before she died,” he  murmured the last words slow as my eyes widened, my body stiffened and I glanced upwards at him,“It’s fine, love she died eight years ago,” he softly, and very tenderly pressed his hand against my face.

He spoke almost gentle, but I could feel his body getting hard by every second so I did I would've never thought I went down on my knees and even though he still had his pants on I could feel the heat radiating through his body, his masculinity throbbing hard as I his gaze stared dull with a smirk playing along his lips.

My mind was in a whirlwind, but I could feel the arousals the need I felt, to be close to hold him, to feel his naked skin against my own, my hands bold and firm as I gripped his knees my tongue running along his inner thigh as slowly, very smoothly I made my way to the top, my hands pulling the buckle down of his jeans.

His hands griped my hair, as he groaned when in one swift motion I undid his belt letting it hit the ground. My lips curled, my hands wandered; he still had his boxers on, my hands reached for the bulge between his legs it was hot; I gripped it harder as his body jerked, and a moan ripped through his throat ringing through the corners making my own body drench in need. I looked up and  for a minute I thought I've seriously hurt him in someway but then the next thing I knew I was on my feet again, he way pushing me down on the couch his eyes were glowing even in the dark as his hands roughly ripped my skirt down, his body fitting easily against mine as his hard riggged breath fanned against my face, my hand was on his shoulder as he stared down, I felt my breathing hitching seeing the atop me give me a dark smile, his wet raven hair strands fell easily against my face, water prickling down making me wait in anticipation for more.