34

━━━━━━━━━━━┈♕┈━━━━━━━━━━━

❝I have made every single mistakeThat you could ever possibly make

That you could ever possibly make.❞

CHAPTER THIRTY FOUR

•••

THERE WAS A TIME, WHEN I truly wholeheartedly believed that Nancy Drew was my role model. I worshiped her. I wanted to be like her, until I discovered Sweet valley and my inner rebel awakened, and started wanting to be more and more like, Jessica. Alas, as I grew old I realized that, Jessica was true to herself, she was aware of what she wanted. Unlike Elizabeth, who was engrossed in her own miseries I could not help but be amazed at times how rebellious she was, Elizabeth was the main character, she ruled the series. But, still to this day for me Jessica, is relatable because all her actions show that humans aren't perfect they make mistakes.

She taught me either you're a side character or a main character. You don't need to be a good person to be a main character. Which is why, I have decided that there is only going to be a main character in my story , I will rule my own life and will write my own. I am going to make sure father suffers, and will not absolutely tolerate who ever comes in my way, whether it's my own brother--or even Park Jimin.

“Call your Master-—” I gritted out harshly bringing the cigarette to my lips, as the servant standing beside me immediately rushed towards me with a lighter in hand. Inhaling soundly, I let my eyes linger around the stairway for a few seconds as the woman standing in front of me hesitated, before bowing timidly she darted towards the stairs.

“Miss, Rose-what makes you visit at this hour of the night,” glancing upwards I was annoyed to find a very calm and collected, looking Kim Seok Jin approaching me in an alert manner.

“Do I need a reason?” I asked arrogantly rolling my sleeves as he nods curtly before walking to stand behind me, like a shadow as I sighed standing up.

“You're not going to ask me, why I am eager to see Park Jimin?” I questioned, turning to face the man behind, as he gulped arching his brow in an unsettling fashion, his dark eyes glanced at my face, questionably.

“Do you need a reason-—” He remarked back dejectedly, as my eyes light up in surprise and amusement. I stare resolutely at his face for a brief moment a hoarse chuckle erupted from between my lips, whilst I turn around towards the servant holding out an ashtray, I stab the cigarette.