三十四 (Thirty-Four)

(Ryu's POV)

Getting out of Nakamura's building was easy. I just walked down to the garage and hot-wired one of the cars. The entire drive home, I was fuming. I could literally feel the anger building up inside. I was so far past pissed, nothing could've calmed me down.

Seeing Aria tied to that chair doubled my anger and hatred. The blood trailing down the side of her face tripled it.

The second time the lights went out I walked over to the table and picked up the knife that laid there. I found Aria's hand in the dark and gave her the knife to cut herself free.

Then I moved until I was right beside Nakamura and, like lightning, I snapped my hand out and grabbed his gun.

At that same, I heard the chair that Aria was in crash to the floor as she got free from it. Nakamura struggled to get his gun free, but failed just as the lights came back on.

His eyes were wide with terror as he looked at me. I knocked his gun to the floor and I punched him in the face.

He used all his strength to push me away before diving towards his gun. His hand wrapped around it and he flipped over onto his back as landed on top of him. I pinned his wrist to the floor and Aria ran over and kicked the gun out of his hand.

She then picked up the gun and aimed it right at him.

"Please." Nakamura begged, tears beginning to stream down his face.

"Begging won't save you now." I growled, punching him in the face. "You see what I did to your men? I ended their lives fast and quietly. You won't get the same treatment as them. You're going to suffer."

I grabbed him by the hair and slammed his head against the floor. I leaned down close, so close that my mouth was within an inch of his ear.

"You f*cked up. You thought you could control me. Contain me. Turn me into my father." I growled. "I am nothing like him. I will never be like him. I'm much worse."

The knife Aria had used to cut herself free was close enough on the floor for me to grab. I grabbed it and stabbed it into Nakamura, right where he had stabbed me. He let out a groan and I dug the knife in down to the hilt.

I pulled the knife out and then pressed my fingers inside of his wound like he did to me.

"How do you f*cking like it?" I hissed. "Feel good does it?"

"St....Stop it! Please!" Nakamura screamed.

I shook my head. "I let you live over eight years ago. When I showed up on your doorstep and killed your men, I could've killed you too. I didn't though. Because you had something I couldn't get, something I needed. A way to find her." I said pointing at Aria with the knife.

I brought the knife back down and sliced him like he did me across the stomach. He screamed more. At the end of the cut, I sunk the knife down to its hilt.

"You seem what you've done to me?" I asked grabbing his hair and forcing him to look at my bloody and torn up torso. "You made me break my promise to her. A promise I've kept for a long time."

"I'm....s-sorry."

I laughed. "You think saying sorry is going to change anything? It's going to save you? No, it just pisses me off more."

I laid several more punches to his face before I spoke again.

"Like I said earlier, you thought you could control me. You thought you could contain me. You kidnapped a sociopathic psychopath with narcissistic tendencies and thought you could give me orders. You thought that if you treated me like an animal that you could control me like one. You stuck me in a cage and made me fight for my life. Made me fight for her life. That's where you f*cked up the most."

I gripped his throat in my hand and started to squeeze.

"You thought that her life was yours to play with. That it was yours to threaten. It's not. She is mine. Her soul is mine. Her heart is mine. Her body is mine. She is my equal. You f*ck with her and you f*ck with me."

I released his throat when he was seconds away from losing consciousness. To wake him back up, I twisted the knife that was still buried to the hilt inside him.

Aria was standing beside a few feet away, but she wasn't pointing the gun anymore. She still had it in her hand, but it was pointed at the floor.

When the door busted open a second later, she instinctively turned around and pointed the gun at our new guests as I turned my attention back to Nakamura.

~~~~~~~~~~
(Aria's POV)

Vince, Val, and some other men came rushing in with their guns drawn. When they saw the situation they put their guns away.

I turned back towards Ryu as he stared down at Nakamura. All of us then watched as he started delivering punch after punch to Nakamura's face.

Vince took several steps forward, but I held my hand out to stop him and shook my head.

"Don't." I said.

"What?"

"Don't do anything. Don't say anything. It won't work."

"What do you mean?"

"He's long gone. Even I can't pull him back right now. Not until he's let it all out." I said.

It took Vince a second before he realized I was talking about Ryu. Although he wasn't really Ryu at the moment. He was more Akuma than I'd ever seen him before.

He was practically vibrating with rage and his eyes were so dilated that they looked pitch black. He was running on pure adrenaline and anger. Every time he spoke to Nakamura, I could just barely hear what he was saying.

"You wanted me to train men for you. Wanted me to create more men like me. What you've failed to realize is that there can only be one of me. There will only ever be one of me." He growled.

"How long until he stops?" Valentine whispered to me.

I sighed. "The last time he got like this.....it took days. If you go up to him now or try to touch him, you'll be the one under his knife. He's in his own hands now."