六 (Six)

A/N:

Me: "The Bianchi family will make cameos in this book. This book is not about them."

Also me: has Vince and Val in every chapter so far. 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

To be fair...this book isn't about them....obviously. Their appearances will fade off.

Consider this book as a spin-off.

Oh well. 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

Enjoy!

-B. 🤷🏼‍♀️😁🥴

~~~~~~~~~~
(Aria's POV)

I sat on the couch in the living room with a bunch of Yakuza men staring at me. Couldn't blame them though. I looked bad. The Italians were also there. They were standing off to the side.

Ryu?

He was standing by the fireplace, his eyes trained on me more than anyone else's. He wore dress pants, a dress shirt, and his hair was half up.

"Take us through what you remember." Ryu's boss said.

I pulled the blanket tighter around me. To keep myself....grounded I focused on Ryu'a hand. He had his arms crossed and his fingers on his left hand were gently brushing across his lips. That's the hand I focused on. I focused on the tattoos there.

"I don't remember much. Everyday they'd inject me with something. It kept me lethargic and...and made it to where I couldn't remember much. They bounced me from place to place. Scared of being caught. Scared of...." I trailed off as my eyes connected with Ryu's for a brief second.

"Anyway, they never...touched me in that way. I think they were fixing to sell me once I told them that I was a virgin. I don't remember their names. They made sure never to use them in front of me. They had codenames."

"Do you remember anything specific about them? Accents? Tattoos? Scars? Anything?"

"Each of them had a slightly difference accent I think. Some had tattoos, but nothing that seemed too unique."

"What is the last thing you remember from that day? The day you disappeared."

"I was walking to...Ryu's house. It started to pour the rain down so I decided to take a shortcut. I was about to turn the corner to Ryu's street when...when someone hit me. On the back of the head. I passed out. I don't know how much time has passed before I woke up, but when I did I was in the trunk of a car. The trunk was open and some man was looking at me. The last thing after that that I remember is him handing a large envelope full of money to someone."

"Did you recognize the person he was paying?"

I nodded.

"Who was it."

"I don't.... I mean..."

I didn't want to say it. I knew what was going to happen when I did.

"Who was it?"

My eyes connected with Ryu's once again, but I quickly looked away.

"Aria," Ryu said.

It was in a tone that almost everyone in the room knew too well.

I shook my head. "Ryu, no."

"You said the words, Koneko."