十二 (Twelve)

A/N:

Never done this before but......⬆️⬆️⬆️ A little character inspiration.

I honestly have pictures of inspiration for every single one of my characters ever. I just don't put them up because I'm like, "What if this isn't what they picture? What if they don't agree? I can just their imagination do all the work."

So yeah..... thought I'd give it a whirl. Really want to show you my inspiration for Ryu. 😬😬

If you have any inspirations that you want me to check out, send them my way via Snapchat or private message.

Anyway.....

Enjoy!!

-B. 😬😬🥴🥴

~~~~~~~~~~
(Ryu's POV)

My eyes were drawn to the busted table and the body of the man on the floor. He had a shard of glass sticking out of his side.

"Koneko?!" I yelled, seeing a puddle of blood behind the dead guy.

I searched the entire apartment but didn't find her.

"F*ck!" I cursed.

I turned to leave the house in search for her when a man appeared in the doorway. It was my neighbor.

"She's over here." He said.

I quickly followed him over to his apartment.

"Bathroom." He said once I got inside.

I ran towards the bathroom and opened the door. Sure enough, Aria was inside sitting on the side of the bathtub with a rag pressed to her nose.

"F*cking shit." I muttered, walking in and dropping down in front of her on my knees.

"Ran over when I heard the shot go off. Brought her over here in case he came back." My neighbor said from behind me.

"He? There was another one?"

Aria nodded. "He fired his gun. It went into the wall cause I knocked his arm out of the way. I used another piece of glass and stabbed him in the face with it. He took off running out the door."

I turned around. "Thank you and I'm sorry about the inconvenience."

He waved it off. "We've been neighbors for years. Neighbors help neighbors."

He left as I turned back to Aria. I pulled her hand down so I could see her face.

"Which one popped you in the nose?"

"One that got away."

"Can you stand?" I asked.

She gave me a nod and stood up. I quickly assessed her from head to toe and front to back before having her sit back down. My neighbor, Yukio, is a retired surgeon so he had put a few stitches in where she needed them and checked her nose. It wasn't broken, just busted.

"Are you okay?" She asked, seeing the blood on my shirt.

"Yeah. It's not mine."

She nodded. "What do we do now?"

"Give me one minute." I said leaving the bathroom.

I walked into the kitchen where I found Yukio.

"Need one more favor." I told him.

"Name it."

"Can she stay here tonight?"