Forever and Ever

Credit for pic: x_hchicbee

Tomorrow at 7:19

Texting......

Kacchan🧡💥—Hey Baby I'm down in the common room where are you?

Deku💚☘️— Just got out the shower!

Kacchan🧡💥— WHAT!? Just now!?

Deku💚☘️— Yeah! I'll be quick I promise!!

Kacchan 🧡💥— I'm not staying out here with these Extras. Unlock you door I'm bout to be there.

Deku💚☘️— Wait!! I'm changing! You can't!!

Kacchan🧡💥— Don't care walking down the hall way. Love ya~

Deku💚☘️—HOLD UP!
——

Izumi rushed to grab a towel and wrap it around her chest and ran to her bed where her clothes where lid out almost slipping.

She was to late....

The door bust opened to show a fashion Katsuki.

"KYAA!!" Izumi shouted, before slipping on the floor from all the water dripping from her hair and the rest of her body.

Katsuki chuckled and walked up to the girl picking her up and wrapping the towel around her correctly before making her sit down in the chair at her desk before going into her closet to get out some clothes she can put on.

Izumi looked at the clothes then back at Katsuki clothes and gasped.

"Awwww Kacchan wants to match~" Izumi said, teasing her boyfriend.

"Shut the hell up and go get changed" He said rolling  the desk chair into the bathroom with the clothes leaving her to change.

~~~~

The couple walked into the common room to be greeted with the Bakusquad and other classmate Katsuki squad walked up to him and teased him a bit about how fashion he can be for his baby and other unknown things.

They came up to them giving them complements and said there Hi and Byes before leaving out the door to go and start off with their activities.

Kaminari looked at his phone then at Mina.

"Hey Mina did you send me that Video of Bakugo and Midoriya making out?"

"Yeah! Here I'll send it to you!"

~~~

"Pffft Kacchan! Where are we going!"

Katsuki had his hands over Izumi eyes guiding her into the Mall and to the New 'All Might AFT'

"We're almost there! Calm you tits!" Katsuki said with a small laugh at the end.

After a while of walking and bumping into people here and there they finally after some time got there and the place was huge.

"Ok. Now. Look" Katsuki said, placing his hand from off the girls eyes.

Izumi gasped and turned to Katsuki in disbelief as tears started to stream down her face. Katsuki quickly noticed this and cupped her face.

"What wrong? Did I do something wrong?" He said, looking at the girl with sorrow in his eyes as he looked at his small girlfriend.

"N- no it's j-just every since this c-came out I a-always wanted to g-go b-but I've been t-to busy w-with t-training and-an-d-" The girl got cut off with a soft pair of lips on hers.

"Hey..were here now right? Comn lets go before it get packed" Katsuki said, softly grabbing the girl hand and leading her into the store.

They spun at least an hour inside looking at everything the action figures, posters, pens and pencils.

When they walked out the walked out with 3 big bags in hand with many AllMight things.

They walked around the Mall going store to store buying things.

In the middle of walking around to another store for Katsuki until Izumi stomach grumbled from being hungry.

They went into a fit of laughter from the loud noise the girl stomach made.

Katsuki grabbed her hand and went to the big food court.

"Want Chick-fil-a?" Katsuki said, pointing to the direction of the fast food place.

"Yeah!.. I didn't know you like that?" Izumi said smirking at the blond.

"Well know ya know nerd" He said ruffling her hair going into the line.

~~~~~

"I had a good time Kacchan.." The green girl leaned more onto her boyfriend arm.

Katsuki laugh a bit and looked down at Izumi and pulled her hair back to give her forehead a big sloppy kiss.

Izumi giggled before looking up at Katsuki.

They both shared a look before slowly pulling into one another sharing a loving kiss after a while Katsuki pulled away resting his forehead on hers.

"I love you Izu" Katsuki said, softly putting his hands on the side of her head.

"I love you to Kacchan~"Izumi said putting her hand on the blond rock hard chest.

"Your mine forever~"

"And Ever Kacchan~"

~~~~~

I just want to thank you all but also sorry for making Ochaco like that I didn't want to but had to!!

Thank y'all so much all of your support and amazing comments got me through this book and I really appreciate all of it (god I crying while writing this)

I was first going to stop the book but y'all all encouraged me to keep moving on and I'm glad I did cuz wow...I made so many friends off this book!

Thank you

Love~Livie (nick name)

ATTENTION: Next book will be about Quirkless Fem!Izku x Pro Hero Katsuki

BYE CHEKEN NUGGETS!

Until Next time....