Make A Move!

"Alright how about this if you make a move on Mido then I'll promise to do the same with Mina deal Bakubro?"

"Same here with Jiro" Kaminari said putting a hand on Katsuki shoulder.

Kirishima was trying to encourage his best friend to finally make a move on this girl before things get outta hand. He could clearly see that Bakugo was hurting from the love he is keeping inside for the green haired girl.

"FINE!" Katsuki shouted.

"I WILL IF IT MAKES YOU AND THE OTHER EXTRAS SHUT THE HELL UP" He shouted once again. The rest of the way home was teachings of what he should do to make Izumi fall in love with him and Finally Be His..
~~~~~~

Mina asked Izumi is she just wanted to sleepover at her house sense her parents were out town and they allowed let her have a sleepover.

"Sooo~ Izu how are you and Katsuki going?" Mina said, while painting Izumi nails.

"We are good but.... I don't know I mean what if he just likes me as a friend and nothing else?"

"Oh! Trust me he doesn't" I went silent for a while until Mina wanted to get this off her shoulders.

"Hey what do you think about Kiri?" Mina said finishing up Izumi polish. The green hair girl started to squeal like a fan girl and very loud until Mina put her hand over her mouth.

"SHHH!"

"Mina!!! Yess you should totally go for it!" She squeal once again.

"Fine how about this if you make a move on Kat then I promise to make one on Kirishima Kay?" The pink girl said stretching her hand out to her for a shake.

"Deal" The green hair girl said outstretching her hand to give a shake.

Ding

The two girls looked at each other then at Izumi phone. They looked at each other agin and the two bolted for the phone.

"HAH! Got it" Mina said holding the phone up into the air and waving it around in the air.

"Just open it and see who it is!" Izumi shouted at the girl getting impatient.

"Oooo~ It's from Katsuki!" Mina said, squealing.

"REALLY!" Izumi shot up and grabbed the phone from Mina hands and quickly opening her phone and going to opened the message.

Messages (^~^)

Kacchan💥: Where are you? Why didn't you come back to the house?

Deku💚: Oh I'm at Mina's she said that we could have a sleepover at her place sorry I didn't tell you.

Kacchan💥: Oh well tell me what time to pick you up Kay.

Deku💚: Ok! Thank you Kacchan!!

Kacchan💥: Nerd...

End of Messages (.~.)

"AWWW! He's worrying about you!" Mina said overlooking Izumi to see the phone as well.

"Oh shush!"

The rest of the night was Singing, Dancing, Eating, Drinking, and laughing Izumi couldn't stop thinking that Mina is her New and truly Best Friend.

The night ended with Mina passed out on the coffe table in the Living Room and Izumi Passed on upside down on the couch.

(@w@)