Takend from my Lover..

~~~~~~

Izumi ran she had to she couldn't deal with this she ran and ran until it felt like she was running in y'all high heels.

She sat down by a near by tree deciding she'll go back until she felt like she would be able to hold up an act until school was over.

The girl put her knees to her chest and rest her head on her knees.

"Hey um...are you ok?" She shot up to see who the stranger was that was trying to communicate with her.

She slowly got up her back brushing up against the tree now standing into a fighting stand.

"Who are you?" She asked the stranger who was slumping onto a tree.

"Hm....really don't remember me.....Mm I'm not surprised" He stayed looking at the girl now.

"I said who are you?!" Izumi said angered now activating her quirk.

"Whoa there calm down.." The stranger said putting his hand up in the arm.

"How about this..when you are ya know less angry take my card" He grabbed a paper card from outta his pocket and slowly sat it on the floor.

Izumi looked down at the card looked back up to the man he was....gone?

Izumi looked around but having no luck into finding the guy. She went back and was the white card just laying down on the floor she looked around one last time then scrunched down and pick up the card.
~~~~~
Call me if you want to catch up...

Number: XXX-XXX-XXXX
or Other number...

O/N: XXX-XXX-XXXX
NAME:YO
~~~~~

Izumi stood there in confusion

Who was this guy and why the hell did her want to catch up with her was the only thing going through her head the whole time.

She stuffed the card in her bra and ran back to school luckily how long she was out there seem liked 20 minutes to her but in reality had been 4 hours.(wow she did some other things as well)

She ran back to school right on time she enter the room on the bell. This was lasted period.

She enter the classroom and right then it went silent but she ignored it and walked to her seat with her head held down.

"Oi Deku" Izumi looked up to the owner of the voice and it was no other then....Katsuki or Kacchan.

"Look I know that you saw what happe-" Izumi quickly cut him off.

"Kacchan I am really sorry I didn't mean to ruin that moment for you rea-"

"Shut the hell up Deku and fucking listen!" Katsuki shouted, Izumi looked around to see if they had drew any attention but gladly didn't.

"s-sorry" she whisper white her head held down.

"Look I didn't know she'll do that alright I have no kinda interest in her and don't you dare act all funny around me cause of that shit alright!?" He said. Izumi looked into his ruby eyes...He had all kind of mixed emotions and it kinda made her nervous and anger that she didn't know how how he felt and it pissed her off.

"O-okay.." She held her head low then looked back up at Katsuki he was....calm. He looked around the class room and almost every one was doing there thing. He lift his hand up and moved some of the hair out of her face and gave her a soft smile witch scared Izumi but soon got use to it and gave him a soft smile until they got interrupted by the alarm of the school.

BEEP

BEEP

BEEP

BEEP

Every one jumped from the sudden sound.

Then looked out the window.

Villains

'Where are the teachers!?' Everyone thought.

Every one started to panicked  while Iida try to calm them down mainly all the girl.

Izumi and Katsuki just stood there as memories came back into there heads.

"Well Hello aging"

A voice said from behind the two. They both jumped they were not in the classroom anymore I looked like an abandoned building?

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YIU FUCKERS WANT" Katsuki screamed in rage holding his hand out making explosions while Izumi turned to him and activated her quirk as well.

"Y-YEAH WHAT DO YOU WANT" Izumi screamed as well trying to acted more like Katsuki.

"One thing" The man said in the dark still.

"You Katsuki Bakugo" The man said, stepping out from the dark into the light showing himself as the one and only Shiggy (DONT know how to spell is name so shiggy it is!)

"LIKE HELL YOU BASTER!" Katsuki moved over a little bit so Izumi would be behind him.

"Fine" Was the only thing he said as he made a hand gesture witch gotten the two confused.

"KACCHAN!!" Izumi screamed to the top of her lungs while holding on to Katsuki arms.

He quickly turned around and grabbed both of her arms.

"IZUMI!" Tears formed into his eyes.

"We tried the nice way but guess that didn't work out huh"

"So we have no choice to take what you love most desire and see where that will lead..u til next time Katsuki.." He said vanishing into the portal.

"BASTERS! LET HER GO...PLEASE LET HER THE FUCK GO!" He screamed as her arm was slipping away.

She's gone

She was gone and Katsuki couldn't do anything the love of his life his every thing was..gone.

He got on his knees thinking about what happened...He could have saved her but it was to late  he failed.

"IZUUMMIIIII" He screamed in agony.

His love,childhood friend, his hero he fucking lost her he was weak...worthless.

He sobbed and hurried and got his phone out of his pocket quickly calling AllMight.

The police got there and did a report after Katsuki went home and sobbed in his parents and Inkos arm he missed her and needed her he-he loved her...
~~~

The rest of the night Katsuki was in Izumi room bundled up in one of Izumi hoodies crying the whole night constantly texting the teachers for information or just anything from the missing girl.

He lost her his

Hero

And

Lover

"DAMMMNNITT"