'Date'

🔆

Bakugo POV:
~~~~~~~~~~

"Man why didn't you tell us that u and Mido go out we are all suppose to be best bro's!" Shitty Hair said, while pushing Dune Face out of the TV.

"Yeah man you broke bro code!"

"I would have never expected y'all two to get together"

"SHUT THE HELL UP AND WERE NOT DATING........not yet" I said putting on the white shoes that Zuzu-gah Deku laid out.

"Wait what was that last part"

"SHUT THE HELL UP YALL SHIT HEADS BETTER NOT BE HERE WHEN I COME BACK!" I screamed opening the door while hearing "K DON'T HURT OCHACO FEELINGS!"

Slam

Izumi POV:
~~~~~~~~~~

Knock Knock Knock

I heard someone coming to the door and unlocking it revealing a very nervous Ochaco.

"Thank goodness your hear I have been trying to call you all day!"She said putting her hand on her chest sighing in relief and now dragging me into into her room that was full of 2-A girls.

"OCHACO COMN HURRY AND PUT THIS ON!" Mina screeched, almost making my ears bleed.

She held out a green dress.

The dress was a soft green color and had a two straps going on the shoulder, Also it wasn't short but no long it kinda look like the one that Uncle Masaru had brought me for my Birthday last year and they only had o-

"Where did you guys get this from!?" I sorta yelled to get a chuckle from Ochaco.

"Well ahm... We kinda got it from your room when you were out... AND I know it wasn't right but you were the only one The was almost Ochaco size and she is only one size ahead of you but it was just so perfect and and and-."Mina rambled

"Izu please please I am sorry but please" I looked over to Ochaco sad and glass eyes.

'Just go off in your head' I thought

'I DID NOT EVEN GET TO WEAR THE SH- AND YOUR JUST GONNA GO IN MY ROOM AND TAKE MY DRESS AND THEN ASK ME IF YOU CAN WEAR IT WHEN YOU DID NOT EVEN TELL ME YOU WERE GONNA TAKE IT THE FWAK IF KACCHAN SEES THAT SHE IS WEARING THIS THEN-calm down...'

"Sure" I said blandly

"THANK YOU SO MUCH" Ochaco said while putting me into a tight hug and I mumbled a 'mhm' as she pulled away grabbing the dress and running into the bathroom.

A While later

Ochaco had come out of the bathroom and got tons of 'ooo's and 'ahhhh' as she spun around in the dress.

DING

I took my attention off them and looked down at my phone it was....Kacchan!? Why is he texting me!?.

Texting
Kacchan:
Oi nerd Thank I guess for the outfit I like your fashion.

Me:
Oh thank!😆

Kacchan:
Tch..

End of texting

I put my phone down and felt as my face started to get heated 'What is this guy doing to me' I thought as I started to get up from my spot on the bed and started to complement Ochaco...

"I gotta go to the bathroom mind showing me where it is?"I asked, "Oh yeah sure follow me!"

We both walked down the hall towards the bathroom.