Chill Out

~~~~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~~

Beep...

Beep...

Beep...

Be-

"SMASH"

Katsuki shot outta bed breathing heavily only to be met with beautiful Green Orbs looking at him.

"WHAT THE HELL DEKU!?" He shouted grabbing a pillow and throwing it at her face only to get an giggle in reaspond.

"Pfft Kacchan get up! Auntie made breakfast and we have school!" Izumi screeched, pulling Katsuki arm to get him up.

Katsuki was hella tired from last night they stayed up till 2 am in the morning cleaning up all the water in the Kitchen but he had to admit he liked playing around and laughing with Izumi he actually had.....fun that he has not had in a long time.

"Fine...Go to school I'll catch up" Katsuki said getting up going to the closet

"Huh? No I'll wait" Izumi the day on the edge of his bed waiting for him to be done.

"Go"

"No"

"Go"

"No"

"Deku" Katsuki said turning around to face the green hair girl.

"Yes? Kacchan?" She turned to him. "Go" He told her in a stern voice.

"No! I am gonna stay like it on not!" She huffed and folded her arms "Fine then" Katsuki said, turning back around and taking off his shirt slowly knowing that the green girls eyes were on him.

He slowly turns around showing off his eight pack and eyes fixing on her eyes that were drooling over him.

"Like what you see Deku?" He asked her. She looked up at him with a beat red face and quickly turned the other way.

Katsuki chuckled and grabbed his school clothes and headed to the bathroom.
*(.•~•)*

A while later Katsuki came from out the bathroom with his school uniform on...well except for the tie

"Oi Deku lets go" He said getting the attention of the girl ready to walk out the house.

"Coming Kacchan!" She got her backpack and ran after him.

"OI! BRAT COME GET SOME TOAST SENCE YOU WANNA TAKE ALL DAMN DAY!" Mitsuki shouted in anger at her son.

"old fucking bastard" He mumble under breath.

He turned to Izumi and put his index finger on his lip telling her to be quiet so they wouldn't have to deal with his raged mother.

The two sneaked out the house and then ran to school almost being late once again.
($-$)
"Y'all two are always one minute before being late" The teacher muttered under his breath sighing and writing 'Here' on the list for the two.

The four classes went by fast and now it was lunch.
~*~
There Izumi was looking for a place to sit that was not by all the other girls in the class except for Mina.

Still looking for a decent place to sit.

An arm wrapped around her neck, She looked up to see her child hood friend, bully, and let's not forget Crush...

He softly nudged her over to the table with all the baku squad.They got to the table and sat down both with blush on there faces.

Mina and Kami looked at the two and made eye contact both smirking.

"OooOoOoO~ Midoriya Bakugo is blushing~what did you two do ey~" Kaminari said as he elbowed the girl on her arm playfully,

"HUH!? NO ITS NOT WHAT-"

"DIE SCUM" Katsuki shouted exploding Kaminari face off.

The three of the squad got up to check on Kaminari while Izumi sat down face in her hands trying to cool down the blush that took up her face.

Katsuki took his chance and sat down next to her.

"Chill Out stupid Deku" He said, putting his rough hand on her back making small circles around her.

Izumi looked up to him and smiled.

She liked this Man

And

No one

Is gonna

Change It~

———————

Short chapter ik I was rushing Thank you for 1k Reads I love you guys sm! Your comments always inspire me☺️