The Hospital

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It was my Mom she was in the hospital

Izumi pov:
~~~~~~~~
I started to panic I dropped my phone and put on my red shoes and grabbed my car keys and ran out my room like a madwoman I took the stairs and started to jump off like a monkey.

I finally got down stairs and ran passed everyone.

"Zuzu u ok!?"
"Deku did something happened why are you running!"
"WAIT COME BACK!!"

That was the last thing I heard before I ran out the buildings.I couldn't think of anything else 'Why is she at the hospital did she get attacked by a villain did she get robbed or worse no I can't that way'

I got to my car and jumped inside the car and drove as fast as I could to the hospital.

Once I made it I hurry and got out the car and ran up to the desk "Hello miss how may I He-" "I need the room for Inko Midoriya" She started to type on the computer.

"She is in room 418 on the third floor" I ran down the hall was without even saying 'Thank you' or 'Thanks' I got to the elevator and pressed the third floor.

Once I got to the third floor I ran to another desk and ask where was 418 he pointed to the left hall without looking up to me 'Dumb flipper' I said to myself while running to the left hall 'Damnit where is it'

I was still running Dow the hall until I finally saw 418.

I ran inside the room to see my mom peacefully sleeping on the hospital bed relief came over me.I slowly walk over to my mom and sat in a chair next to her I slowly put her hand in mine.

And I looked at her pale face she had a bandage over her head and some on her arm all the way down to her wrist. A knock was made on the door as it slowly opened it was a nurse "Are you Mrs. Midoriya daughter Izumi?" She said locking eyes with me "Yes I am sorry can you tell me what happened to my mom?" I asked her with tears going down my face "We are seeing that she had fallen hard in her home and caused he brain damage and she might have lost memory" I looked back down a my mother she lips were not a cherry color no more but white and pale.

I looked at my mom for a little that is when I felt a hand on my shoulder it was the nurse I didn't get to observe she looked like she was in her mid 40's long gray hair pulled up into a nice bun and she had purple eyes "Your mom was a nice woman we use to go to school together hight schools years me your mother and Mitsuki all were best friends but all got separate after high school.......but if you want I could cut the bill short" (AN: Pic at the top is her) I got up and wrapped my arms around her "Thank you so much" I said sobbing into her neck.

She patted my back a little bit "You look a lot like you mother" she said while looking into my eyes that is when it hit me my mother would always talk about a high school friends. Her,Aunt Mitsuki, and............Lola "Are you Lola wow my mom would always talk about you and aunt Mitsuki..the only time I seen you was when y'all where in high school"

A little while of talking about my mother and her condition we were interrupted by the door opening showing a tiered Mitsuki she looked like she ran a 5 miles "I She ok? Tell me what happened, How did this happen-" She stopped when she spotted Lola "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE YOU LITTLE SHIT YOU MUST HAVE SOME GUT SHOWING YOUR ASS HERE" Mitsuki started to walk towards her "Wait guys can we please not do this just please not right now in a hospital! I don't know what is going on between you guys but handle that outside just not here please"

Both of the grown women turned there heads to each other. Mitsuki huffed and walked up to me and wrapped her arms around me "I am so sorry honey you should get going it is almost midnight"

"No just one more hour.....please" I looked back at me mother who looked lifeless I sat down and kissed the top of her head and placed my hand on hers.

Two hour had passed it was 1:37am for the two hours I was in silence "Izumi comn let me drive you home" she got up from the chair and grabbed her keys "No it is fine I have my car..thank you" I walked up to her giving her a hug then going to my mother giving her one more kiss on her head.

I waved goodbye to the two women who were still there.

I got inside the car and pulled you the parking lot all I could really think about is my mother 'How did she fall we don't have stairs maybe she tripping over something but she always keeps the house clean so nothing could have been on the floor or maybe she forgot a spot' I kept on rambling and before I knew it I was at UA.

I walked to the dorms and when I walked in everything was silent guessing that the girls went to bed I got on the elevator and walked to my room I opened the door and a cold breeze hit me I went to pick up my phone from on the floor seeing that I have a thousand of text messages and calls 'Today was hell'

I plopped down on my bed falling into darkness.

1009 words

~~~~~~
How was it? Leave Comments and Vote!
💚🧡