Perfect

🔆
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
No ones pov:
~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Do you have any clothes I can barrow"

There was a long silence until there was a knock on the door.

"Oi open the damn door!"Katsuki yelled banging on the door.

Izumi opened the door slightly so Katsuki hand can come through to give her the clothes.

Katsuki got a surprise he had gotten a glimpse of Izumi he was a blushing red like a cherry "Thank you Kacchan!" Izumi said taking the clothes out of his hand.

"Mhm" Katsuki started to speed walk back to the kitchen thinking on what he just saw 'She was fucking gorgeous as hell her hair, long lashes, her curves....her ass- DAMNIT KATSUKI STOP IT' He started to get back to cooking while being a blushing mess.

Izumi pov;
~~~~~~~~
I dropped the towel on the floor and started out on the clothes Kacchan gave me. It was a big dress shirt and some sweatpants but the pants were really so I took them off and was only left with a dress shirt and it was really big on me.

 It was a big dress shirt and some sweatpants but the pants were really so I took them off and was only left with a dress shirt and it was really big on me

I walked out of the bathroom to only be hit with the smell of ramen.

I hurry down the stair and into the kitchen.

"Hey Kacchan what are you making" I said, moving on the side of him. He looked at me and staring to turn red "Kacchan! Are you ok? Are you sick? Your turning red!?" I put my hand on his forehead.

"I am fucking fine do me a favor and go set up the table!" He swatted my hand away and looked back at the stove.

I walked to the table and put the bowls and the chopsticks on the table and sat down.

A while later Kacchan came with a pot of ramen and sat it down "Thank you!" I said bowling  my head only to get a 'tch' from him.

We started to eat in a long silence until I got sick of it.

"Soooo how have you been" I said trying to start small talk "I've been alright how about you?"

I could not believe my ears HE WAS TALKING TO ME LIKE A NORMAL PERSON "I-I-I've b-been
g-good" and there I was acting like an idiot again stuttering great just great.

We kept talking small talk about what we have been doing and somethings about the future and being pro Hero's.

After a while we went to put are bowls up in the sink and wash them and then cleaned the table.

"Deku wanna watch a movie?" He said looking into my eyes "Y-Yeah why not!" I said, hoping down on the couch. Kacchan grab the remote and started to scroll through Netflix and search Horror Movies "D-Do we have to watch scary movie..?" I said looking up at him.

"What nerd ya scared or something?" He smirked at me "What! Scared!? Me!? No way!" I looked back at the TV blushing from embarrassment "If you say so" He picked the movie Jaws.

20 mins into the movie I could tell the scary parts were coming up.

"AHHHHHH!" I screamed hanging on to Kacchan arm for my dear life.

I stay in that post for a while but my eyes start to get heavy and I slowly drift away in slumber

Bakugo pov:
~~~~~~~~~~
"AHHHHHH" Deku held onto my arm for her dear life and snuggled her face on the side of my arm I couldn't stop myself from blushing 'Damnit!'

Not after a while I heard soft snoring noises wait...SHE IS SLEEPING SHIT

I turned off the TV and slowly being the 'nicest' person  I could be slowly picked the nerd up and slowly walked to my room yeah we had a lot of rooms but I want her to be with me.

I slowly placed her down on one side of the bed and covered her up and walked to the other side

"Kacchan"

I quickly turned my head she was still asleep she was sleep talking about me wait .....she must be having a dream about me!

I got under the covers and faced her way.

She was very beautiful and her personality she..she's.......perfect.