Back Home~

SLAM
~~
Izumi had got startled by the sudden noise that echoed through the hall that were before. She went back to reading the book that was in front of her called 'Freak the Mighty' as she slipped her hand to the next page of the book being to lazy to go see if Kacchan was okay.
~~

Katsuki walked into the kitchen for some decent food to eat instead of any kind of junk he could have gotten as his mind drifted off to Izumi

'Where the hell is she'

He closed the fridge door and began to walk up the stairs to her room

'Why the hell is she so quiet'

He thought speeding up his pace into a speed walking.

'Is she alright'

He thought from going to a speed walk to a now full on run going down the hall since her room was located at the end of the hall.

'Is she fucking hurt!?'

He thought now going into a full speed sprint making it to her room.

BANG BANG BANG

"OI DEKU OPEN THE DAMN DOOR!" Katsuki said, while still banging on the door. Small foot steps could finally be heard when he stop banging onto the door.

The door mob had been turned within a swift move of opening the door showing a wide eye Izumi. The two stayed in front of each other staring into one another eyes.

"Is every thing alright?" Izumi said softly witch was quite comforting to Katsuki ears.

"Tch..Comn down stairs and be helpful and set the table"

"Ok Kacchan!" She went back I Her room leaving the door room open and going to the book that she was reading and putting the book mark inside where she had stopped.

She turned around to see that Katsuki was no longer there as she walked out of her room going to the Kitchen to set the table up.
~~~

"Oi Deku, comn and get you bowl"

"Wow Thanks Kacchan" Izumi said giving him a closed eye smile walking to the table and sitting down leaving Katsuki blushing while he gotten his bowl.

Izumi started to hum a smoothing melody that had Katsuki so what calm and steady while he had closed his eyes listening to her but then she had stopped.

"Why'd you stop?"He ask looking up at her

Izumi looked at him confused "What?" She asked still confused of what he was talking about.

"You mean when I was humming?" She asked him.

"I-um w-well er- can you k-keep going?" He ask with his hands on his head looking down because he was blush way to hard.

"I- y-yeah s-s-sure"

Izumi kept on humming the smoothing melody while looking up at Katsuki face suppress by his actions he- he wasn't so angry with a scowl on his face her was...relaxed,calm,peaceful,serene that had made Izumi grow a little smile on her face.

~~~

When the both of them were done with there food Katsuki got up and took their bowls to start washing them in the sink while Izumi was cleaning the table.