Love you to Nerd

"Ochaco"

Knock

Knock

"Hello? Ochaco I know your in there just please open the door!" Izumi said, trying to convince the girl to come out of her room.

It was still lunch and Izumi went looking every where to find here and the last place was the dorms.

And with only 10 minutes left for lunch until the next class she had to do the quickly she had to get it out and move on with her life and hopefully still be friends with the brown hair girl.

She knock one more time on the door to only find out that it was already open.

She walked inside the room there was no light and it was a bit messy papers,chip bags, and pencils here and there.

The brown hair girl was cuddle up in her bed on her phone.

"Ocha-"

"What do you want this time!?" She yelled.

Izumi took a deep breath she had to do this.

"I know what you asked and told Sero" Izumi said, looking the girl dead in the eyes.

"So!? I don't care! Just leave me alone already!" She yelled aging red almost filling her eyes from the crying she has been doing.

Izumi looked at her and calmly sat at the bottom of the bed. "I know you don't want be to be happy and you know what it's fine I'm fine with that but me and Kacchan are dating and you cannot and /will/ not hurt or destroy that do what ever you want but me and Kacchan is something that you will not be able to destroy, hurt, or break up apart..."

Ochaco looked at the girl full of regret she was jealous of Izumi..but she couldn't let her see that she went under her cover not wanting to show how regretful she was to her Best Friend.

"I don't care anymore you and him are not a good couple anyway" She mumbled under the covers silently crying.

Izumi sighed and got up from the bed leaving a chocolate bar on her desk.

"See ya later..." Izumi said, before exiting the room and going to class that started 3 minutes ago.

——

The rest of the day was fun all the girls in 2-A said there sorry for what they did at the cafeteria some days ago Izumi forgave them all and pulled them into a big group hug.

After school they had a little party and in the middle of it Katsuki was sweating a bit and nervously shaking. Izumi notes this and hurried and walked over to him.

"Kacchan what's wrong" She said, rubbing circles around him back.

"I-Do yo- I mean- fuck!!" He whispered gripping onto his pants.

Izumi grabbed his hand and lead his outside from the party.

"Kacchan look at me" She grabbed the boys head softly making him look at her.

She leaned in and placed a soft kiss on his lips to get him to calm down after a while he grabbed her waist pulling the girl closer.

They pulled away looking at each other with love.

"Now that you calmed down slowly tell me what you were gonna say yeah" She said, softly looking into his red ruby eyes.

"D-o you wanna maybe g-go on a date with me t-tomorrow?" He said hiding his face in the crook of the girls neck blushing.

Izumi went into a fit of giggles of how her boyfriend just stutter.

"I would love to!"

"Really" He said, lifting his face up looking at Izumi with happiness filling his eyes.

"Yeah! Why wouldn't I!?" She said, her hands still on Katsuki face.

Katsuki shrugged and buried his face back into her neck taking up the addictive sent.

After a while they decided to go to the roof top to get away from everyone and stare at the stars with a comfortable silence.

"Hey Kacchan..."

"Yeah?"

"You know I love you right" Izumi said, looking at him.

Katsuki chuckled and placed a kiss on her forehead.

"I know...I love you too Nerd"

~~•~~

Thank you for reading

Vote, Comment, and Be safe Chicken Nuggets💚🧡🥰