Chapter 13

Kakashi’s pov.

          Yuki never showed up and as I was running home I notice a piece of paper on a tree. I walk over to it and see it’s for me. Kakashi, my brother took me. They were stupid to let me write this. I’ll try to leave you the best trail I can but I needed to get them out of the village to protect you. Please don’t hate me. Yuki. I gasp I summon my 8  ninken and tell them to surch for Yuki’s sent. Pakkun stays with me as I rush to the Hokage’s office with the note. I ignore the fact that he was in a meeting with Ibiki and burst into his office. “Kakashi are you crazy? I’m having a meeting with the Hokage.” Ibiki yells as he walks up to me. I punch him in the stomach and step around him and I rush to the Hokage’s desk. I slam Yuki’s letter onto it and run out. I’m not going to wait for him to tell me what to do. Not long after I leave Ibiki is with me.

          My dogs were hot on the scent. I wouldn’t let them take Yuki from me. Ibiki grabs my arm and stops me. “The Hokage is sending out a surch team. You’re leading it. Go get who you need.” Ibiki says. I nod and go get my team. I only needed them. Ibiki came with us which I thought was odd. I see Yuki’s hair on a tree branch not that far ahead. I knew that Biscuit would be the one to find Yuki the fastest because he liked her. The deeper we went into the forest the more afraid I was becoming until I saw a bird. It was sitting there waiting for me. It flew to me then away. I followed it. “Sensei-who are we looking for?” Sakura asks. “Yuki. She was taken.” I say. There was a gasp then I see Sasuke speed up. He wanted to get Yuki back as much as I did. We start to hear yelling. “Yuki stand up.” A man screams. “Aku she’s doing the best she can.” Another man says. We stop moving and see two men in a clearing with Yuki on the ground between them. Her face was bleeding and her shirt was torn. You could see the marks on her and one of the men was bending over her to help her up. “Tome you’re babying her. There is no need to be nice she will be dead in a few hours any way.” The man that I ausmi is Aku says.

          Yuki spits blood on him and he back hand her into the other man. “You will leave them alone if you kill me right?” Yuki ask. They laugh at her. “Yes.” One of them says. I see Naruto holding Sasuke back from rushing in. We back up so that they couldn’t hear us as we plan her rescue. “Ok so we need to distract them. Sakura you and Naruto are going to walk throw the clearing act like you don’t notice them and they will probably try to get you to leave. As they are distracted Sasuke you will run behind them to grab Yuki and take her to the village. Ibiki and I will cover you all as you leave.” I say. They nod in understanding. I send my team in and was worried about my daughter.

Yuki’s pov.

          I could hear one of my birds which means that Kakashi must have found it. I was glad to know this but also scared. I hear the footsteps and so do my brothers because they turn to look in the direction they were coming from. Naruto and Sakura were walking into the clearing arm in arm talking and don’t look at me or my brother. My brothers walk over to them and start yelling at them. I feel hands around me then I was being whisked away. I don’t know who has me but I don’t care as long as I’m going to go home. “I got you. You’re safe now.” Sasuke says into my ear. I was relieved that Sasuke had me and that I was safe but I was worried about the others. There was a crunching noise and I see Sakura and Naruto running to us. “Don’t stop running.” Ibiki yell as he follows us. I see Kakashi and he keeps looking around. I feel the kunai as it sunk into my arm then another into my leg. It had to be Aku he was better with kunai than Tome.

          I was going to get Sasuke killed. I feel his grip starting to loosen and squirmed my way out of it. I fall to the ground and start to run away from my friends at my brother. I pull the kunai from my leg and throw it at him. He scrams when it hits him and I grab the one from my arm. I was going to kill Aku to save myself. Aku grabs at my injured arm but I drive the kunai into his hand and I didn’t let it go. I kicked him in the chest and grabbed the other kunai out of his leg. I could hear someone scream but I could care less. Then I see Tome grab at Aku to get him away from me. “Yuki stop.” Kakashi yells. I pull away and walk back several steps. My brothers had a frightened look on their face. I didn’t understand why but I wanted them to leave me alone for good. I then feel something go throw me and pain rushing from where I had been hit.