Chapter 35

Kakashi’s pov.

          I could tell my team was up to something and when I get to the room we were all sharing I notice that Yuki wasn’t there which worries me a little. “Sakura did Yuki go down to the hot springs with you?” I ask and she looks around the room before back at me. “yes sensei she did but I got out before her. She should be coming back any time now. I mean it’s only been a hour and a half.” Sakura says. an hour and a half in hot water. What if something happened like she fainted? She did say she didn’t know how to swim. I was panicking a little and walk quickly out of the room my team following me. “Sakura go get Yuki out for me.” I say. Sakura nods and she leaves. When she comes back Yuki was wrapped in a towel unconscious. “Sakura get her cloths for me and I’ll take care of her.” I say. Sakura nods and does as she was told. Once back in our room I head over to the bathroom and put Yuki’s cloths on her before taking her over to a little bed. “Sakura how could you leave her alone like that? I thought I asked you to keep an eye on her.” I say a little pout on my face. “I…well I did but…” Sakura says.

Yuki’s pov.
          I slowly open my eyes because there was way too much noise to sleep any more. I look over at Kakashi who was sitting next to me but talking to Sakura who looked pale. I sit up and hit Kakashi on the back of the head making them all stop talking. He looks at me and I rub my eyes a little. “what’s with all the noise?” I ask as I rub my eyes. “you passed out in the hot water.” Sasuke says. I yawn then look around the room. “no I didn’t I closed my eyes only for a moment. I guess I feel asleep.” I say. Kakashi sighs before shaking his head. We get ready to leave the next day and his team looks off. When we get to the farm Kakashi tells his team to go to their post and I follow him. “Yuki I was really worried about you when you feel asleep in the hot spring. Don’t scare me like that again.” Kakashi says. I sigh before looking up at the sky. “ I didn’t mean to scare you or the others. Please forgive me dad.” I say before giving him a small pout. He nods and we get to work on what needs to be done. We were working on a fence post and it was kind of quiet. I guess the others were still on their way to where they were needed.

          Not that much later three oddly dressed team 7 shows up to attack Kakashi or whatever they had planned. I sigh before turning back to the work at hand not wanting to get caught up in all of this. Then three really weird men show up. like there were Guy-sensei weird not the normal kind of weird. I sigh a little seeing as how noting was going to get done now and I was hoping this mission would be over with quickly because Kakashi promised to teach me to swim when we got back from it. Now that his team was tied up and the weirdo’s were about to be taken care of by Kakashi I just watch the show. I mean what else was there for me to do? We finish the mission quickly and are then on our way home. Kakashi had his book out and was reading it before Naruto started talking to him. I didn’t really pay much attention to what they were saying and I knew I should but I just couldn’t.

          “behind this mask…..is another mask.” Kakashi says which pulls me from my thoughts. “that’s not very funny dad.” I say when I look over at him with his hand on his mask. His team falls over in shock and Kakashi just stands there and laughs about it. I sigh before shaking my head and walking around all of them. Maybe if I got home first I could just go to Zaku’s and stay there without having to worry about Kakashi and his silly jokes. I soon feel a hand on my shoulder stopping me. “it was a little funny Yuki admit it. Come on laugh.” Kakashi says and I roll my eyes. Once we get home I go right to my bedroom and lock the door behind myself. I just didn’t what to deal with Kakashi and needed to sleep. I wouldn’t admit to having nightmares again. I just couldn’t because I didn’t want Kakashi to fuss over me more than he already was. I sigh and was about to change when there was a knock on my bedroom window. I walk over and see team 7 sitting there giving me a smile. I sigh before opening it for them. They let themselves in and sit on the floor next to my bed. “we never thought of asking if you had seen Kakashi-sensei’s face. Like without the mask.” Sakura says. I sigh and go back to putting things away. “ if I say I have then you’re going to ask me what it looks like. If I say I haven’t then you will ask me to then tell you what it looks like. Isn’t that true?” I ask as I look down at them. They shrink back a little and I sigh.