Chapter 41

Yuki’s pov.

          I didn’t know what to think. This was the second boy to kiss me before leaving me. I didn’t know what to feel or why Gaara had kissed me. My head was swimming with thoughts so I didn’t notice that someone had come into the room and was sitting by me. “Yuki is everything alright?” Tsunade asks as she puts her hand to my head. I nod not trusting my voice to say anything.  She looks me over before giving me a smile. “You can go home now. I am guessing you’re happy about that.” She says as she pats my back lightly. “Very glad.” I say before standing to put all my thing into my bag so I could head home. I could feel her watching me and her hands were over mine stopping me from what I was doing. “Yuki I can tell something is wrong please tell me.” Tsunade says as she turns me to look at her. “It’s nothing. I guess I was worried that I was going to be stuck here for a day or two more.” I say before giving her a half hearted smile.

          I hated hospitals and most people I knew know this so Tsunade relaxes a little before letting me go so I could finish. Once I was done she walks with me until I see Kakashi. I run over to him and jump onto his back before putting my hands over his eyes. I look behind me at Tsunade who looked shocked that I would do something like that but she also looked like she was holding back a laugh. “Who’s on me?” Kakashi says as he grabs at my arms as if to throw me off. “You will never guess who I am.” I say in a poor imitation of him. Kakashi laughs as he tries pulling my hands off his eyes. “Yuki let me go and get off me.” He says. I sigh a little before doing as I was told. Kakashi turns to yell at me but stops when he sees my bag in my hand and Tsunade behind me. “You get to go home?” he asks before taking my bag from my hands. “She can go home now Kakashi. I suggest you taking her home and maybe out to dinner.” Tsunade says before giving him a close eyed smile. Kakashi nods his head before taking my hand and we leave.

          Once home I run up to my room and jump onto my bed giving a little sigh as I land. Kakashi chuckles from behind me as he walks in and puts my bag down next to the door. I roll over to look up at him and give him a big smile. “What do you want for dinner? I can go out and bring something back or we can go out or I could try cooking for you?” Kakashi asks as he rubs the back of his head looking a little unsure of what to do. I giggle as I get up off the bed before hugging him and taking a deep breath. He relaxed a little and hugs me back before picking me up and carrying me downstairs. “We can go out I guess.” I finally say once he puts me down. We get to where we are going to eat and we eat in silence and as we head home I take Kakashi’s hand. “Yuki?” Kakashi asks before pulling me closer to him. “I want to go see Naruto tomorrow. I want to cheer him up if I can.” I say before giving him a big smile. Kakashi smiles back before giving a small nod.

Sasuke’s pov.

          Once I was with Orochimaru I felt bad about leaving. As much as I wanted power I wanted Yuki. I still hadn’t read the letter she had given Naruto to give to me but that was one thing I would wait until I was alone to read. Orochimaru looked different from the last time I had saw him and to be honest I didn’t care how I treated him as long as he gave me what I wanted. The faster I got what I wanted the faster I could kill Itachi and then go home to win Yuki. “Sasuke what is that?” Orochimaru asks as he points to the scroll that Yuki gave me. “It’s nothing for you to worry about.” I snap before making sure it was safely and securely in my pocket.  I was shown to my room and once I knew I was alone I pulled out the letter before I started to read it. Sasuke, I wanted you to know how I felt about you. I feel in love with you as I spent time with you on team 7 but those feeling started to change when I wasn’t spending all my time with you. Sasuke I care a lot about you but if you are going to go off for revenge and can’t put that aside to be with the person you love then maybe I’m not the girl for you because that is a pointless way to live. I don’t want you to be mad at me for saying this but I have to move on in my life Sasuke I just wanted you to know that I loved you with all my heart but I’m not sure how real this love is. Please understand how I feel Sasuke and if you hate me now for this I understand. I hope that you will forgive me because I really do love you but I think you might not be right for me Yuki.