Chapter 27

Yuki’s pov.

          I walk to my room and over to where I keep the things for knitting. I hadn’t done that in a while and it would help calm my nerves a little. I pull out the dark and light green yarn that I had been using to make a blanket with leaf patterns on it. I carry all my things into Kakashi’s room and sit on the ground by his bed before starting to work on it. No one was in here with Kakashi but me and I wonder where Guy and Kurenai had gone but shrug it off not thinking much about it. I was a few rows into my work when the door opens and Guy walks in. he looks around the room until he sees me before walking over. “what do you have there?” he asks once he was standing over me. “yarn, what does it look like?” I ask as I look back down at what I was doing. “dinner is here come down and eat then when you’re done go take a bath before bed.” Guy says. I roll my eyes at him but nod and do as I was told but I would be back in Kakashi’s room when I was done with my bath they couldn’t keep me out.

          It had been 5 days since Kakashi was attacked and he still hadn’t woke up yet. The blanket I was working on was half way done and I was hoping that Kakashi would be up before it was finished. I had been staying in his room during the day and in my room at night only because they wouldn’t let me sleep in Kakashi’s room. I was heading back up to Kakashi’s room but was stopped by Guy-sensei. “Yuki go out and train a little. Kakashi wouldn’t want to see you sitting inside all day long watching over him. You need to go out and get some fresh air and sun.” Guy says. come to think of it I hadn’t seen my team in a few days and they should be back by now. I could always go see Kiba and Sasuke and Naruto or Sakura. I nod my head and turn to walk out of the house. “be back by dinner.” Guy yells as I walk away from the house. I wave my hand at him telling him I heard.

          I walk to where I would normally find Sasuke but he wasn’t there and I heard that he was in the hospital after fighting someone. I sigh before walking around and head to Mai’s house. Her parents tell me that she was still on her mission and wouldn’t be back for another 4 days at the least. I sigh because Zaku was with her so there goes three people I would hang out with.  I was walking to the dumpling shop when I feel hands go over my eyes and fur on my leg. “guess who?” Kiba’s voice says. I smile a little because I would play a trick on him. “Naruto is that you?” I ask and could feel Kiba’s arms tense up around me. “nope guess again.” Kiba says. I pretend to frown. “surly that isn’t Sasuke so it had to be….. Zaku?” I ask. He pulls me back a little until my back was against his chest. “guess again.” Kiba whispers in my ear. “Kiba I knew it was you this whole time. Are you going to let me go?” I ask. He huffs a little before taking his hands off my eyes and turning me around. “I was looking for you but no one could find you the last few days. I went to your house too and Kurenai-sensei answered the door.” Kiba says.

          I look away from him not wanting to tell him about it. “Kakashi got hurt and has been unconscious for the last 6 days. Kurenai-sensei, Guy-sensei and Asuma-sensei have all been staying with me and taking care of me until he wakes up. thanks for worrying about me.” I say before giving him a sad smile. Kiba frowns a little before grabbing my hand. “I’m going to make you happy again because I don’t like to see a frown on your face Snow.” Kiba says as he drags me into the dumpling shop I was walking to earlier. “my treat so eat all you want.” Kiba says before giving me a big grin that showed off his fangs. I smile at him and get some fruit filled dumplings before Kiba orders his and pays for them. He also gets us some tea to have with them before we walk over to a big tree that we sit under before starting to eat. “it’s good to see you happy again. Naruto and the others were saying that you were really sad after the Third Hokage’s funeral.” Kiba says before he takes a big bite of one of his dumplings. I sigh a little before taking a bite of my own.