Chapter 7

Kakashi’s pov.

          Ibiki had gone too far. His little note from the Hokage had almost hit Yuki. I wouldn’t have him hurt my kid. I would put off some training with Yuki tonight to make chocolates. When I got to the Hokage’s office Ibiki was there by his desk. “Lord Hokage you wanted to see me?” I ask. I was staring daggers at Ibiki something that the Hokage didn’t miss. “Did Ibiki interrupt your training with your team?” Lord Hokage asked. “Yes. A note attracted to a kunai and thrown at a child is not a good way to deliver a message. Yuki had just fallen out of that tree almost 3 minutes before that.” I say. Lord Hokage looks disapprovingly at Ibiki. “Here is the paper work I need you to sign.” Lord Hokage says.  I look at the paperwork and realize that if I signed this now then I would walk out of this office as Yuki’s father.

          I signed the paper and the Hokage smiles happily at me. I was a dad now. “How is her training going?” Lord Hokage asks. “Good. It’s only her second day. She spent almost a week in the hospital.” I say. Ibiki was smiling. “You shouldn’t let her wonder around with Sasuke Uchiha.” Ibiki says. I look at him then look at the paper I had just signed. “They are team mates. Maybe they are friends.” I say. I had a feeling that Sasuke had a little crush on Yuki. “Can I go now? I have to go get something’s for Yuki.” I say. The Hokage smiles at me and nods. I leave and head to the store to get what was needed to make chocolate with her. When I get home it was clean and I hear clacking coming from Yuki’s room. “Yuki I’m home come down here.” I yell. I hear her putting something away then her footsteps on the stairs. “You got the stuff to make chocolate? I thought that we weren’t going to make them so you can train me?” she says.

          I laugh and set the stuff on the table. “Well I changed my mind since I am now your dad.” I say. She smiles at me and gives me a hug. “Well dad why don’t I teach you something about sweets?” she says. She called me dad, already?  I didn’t say anything and watched this happy girl dig throw my kitchen for different things. I set out all the ingredients on the table and she told me what to do. It didn’t take long to make the first batch of chocolates and as they set Yuki talked about how she wanted to still go train tonight with me and that it would be good as a father daughter bonding time. But that was what we were doing now.

          “Sasuke has a crush on you.” I say after Yuki had stopped talking. “I know. I think I have a little crush on him too. But I’m not looking for love I’m going to work hard to achieve my dream and be the best daughter you will ever have.” Yuki says. I smile at her and then look around my house. “Did you clean the house when you got home?” I ask. She nods and walks around. “I like to clean. Are you mad at me for doing it?” she asks. I stand and walk over to her and hug her. “Not mad. I’m glad because it is clean.” I say. She pulls on my arm. “Come on I want to show you something.” she says I follow her up to the guest rooms that had been cluttered with books were now clean and I saw bookcases filled with all my books in one room. “You did all this while I went to see the Hokage and the store?” I ask. She nods. “Your books are all in order and I didn’t read them. I stayed out of your room because I didn’t want to invade your privacy.” She says.

          We walked down to the kitchen and the chocolate was set now. She puts them on a cold plate then stirred the left over chocolate before pouring them into the molds. “We can paint them later but you didn’t get what we need to do that. We can do that later if you want.” She says. Once all the chocolate was done we went out to eat then I took her to the training grounds to help her on her taijutsu.

Naruto’s pov.

          I was on my way to the store to get instant ramen when I saw Yuki and Kakashi-sensei eating together. What are they doing together? I had stopped my quest for food to watch my new team mate and sensei together. They were talking about something and after they were done eating they walked to the training ground. I ran into Sasuke and Sakura and we all went to watch Yuki and Kakashi-sensei. They were working on taijutsu. “It’s done like this Yuki.” Kakashi-sensei says. “I don’t get it show it to me again but slower.” Yuki says. Kakashi-sensei shows her the kick again and she does it after him. “Again.” Kakashi-sensei says.  After she got the hang of it they move on to something else. “Naruto how long have they been out here?” Sakura asks. “I don’t know an hour maybe I saw them at a restraint first before they came here.” I say.