Chapter 15

Yuki’s pov.

          Kakashi wasn’t going to drop the what I’m going to do home alone thing. I sigh and tell him something he would want to hear. After he is gone I go up to my room and grab the kitting needles and yarn. I had gotten a good start on the blanket for him but would get it almost finished in the two days I couldn’t train. After three hours of knitting and a brake for putting on that cream I decided to make cookies for Kakashi’s lunch. When the cookies are finished it didn’t take long to make Kakashi his lunch and get ready to go out to see him. I put on that disgusting cream before leaving to the training field that Kakashi was at.

          “Yuki!!!!” Naruto screams and he stops what he is doing before running over to me. I side step him and he runs straight into a tree. Sasuke laughs and Sakura gives me a smile. “What are you doing here Yuki shouldn’t you be at home in bed?” Sasuke asks. I hold up Kakashi’s lunch and give a small smile. “My dad told me I should bring Kakashi lunch as a thank you. I’ll bring you guys something tomorrow.” I says. Kakashi gives a small nod and walks over. “Get back to work we will stop for lunch in a little while.” Kakashi says. I sit under a tree and Kakashi sits by me.

          “Did you make cookies?” Kakashi asks. I roll my eyes and open his lunch. “You’re the best child ever.” He says with a half hug. I gently push him away and he turns his attention back to his team. “I haven’t told Rose that you’re out of the hospital. I suppose that makes me selfish.  Anyway I should let them eat. They want to talk with you and have been bugging me since we started to skip training to see you.” He says. I shake my head a little. “Enjoy lunch. I’m still kind of sleepy from the medicine they gave me at the hospital.” I say. He sighs and looks at his team. “Go home then but at least say something to them before you go.” Kakashi says. I nod my head and look over at them.  “Let’s take a lunch break.” Kakashi yells at his team. Naruto runs over to me with a big smile plastered on his face. Sasuke and Sakura come walking calmly over to me. “Yuki how are you felling?” Naruto asks.

          “Better I guess. I’m sour but mostly I’m board because I don’t have a lot to do at home besides read.” I say. Kakashi has a stern look on his face. “We’re all glad that your finally out. It must have been hell to stay there for so long without anyone to talk to.” Sakura says. she was really rubbing in the I have a perfect life thing.  I give a strained smile to her. “It was. Well I hope you all have a good lunch. I’m going to go home I’m kind of tired. See you all later.” I say before leaving. Sakura is all curled up with Sasuke now like she won some kind of fight we were having but he wanted nothing to do with her. I couldn’t stand it so I turned and walked back over to them.

          I push Sakura away from Sasuke as I hug and kiss him. “Thanks for saving me.” I say before running away. Sakura was yelling about it and I didn’t stop moving until I got home to keep her away. I look at the clock and groin seeing that there was a half hour until I have to put that smelly stuff on again. I was starting to get really tired to. I munch on a few of the left over cookies and put the past on before getting settled on the couch and knit.  I have to stop 3 or 4 more times to put on the past before Kakashi comes home. I set up an alarm for the next time I have to put on that past before falling asleep on the couch in the living room.

Kakashi’s pov.

           When I get home I see Yuki asleep on the couch and she looked so peaceful. I notice a blanket and knitting needles next to her and my alarm clock from last night. It had an alarm set and I gently moved her things to lay her out on the couch. Only a few more days until she could train. Rose had come to see me today and asked if I knew where Yuki had gone because she went to check on her at the hospital today. I head to the kitchen to look and see what I could make for dinner but I didn’t have a lot left. I could always go get something for us but it was getting costly to go out to dinner every night with Yuki not to mention the medical bill from her last trip. The alarm goes off as I walk back into the living room but Yuki doesn’t wake up to it.