Kakashi’s pov.

          Yuki fainted and I didn’t know what to do. The poor girl. When she was shaking and reaching out to me I could tell that something was scaring her. I wasn’t going to leave her like this. I hear a knock on my door and head down to see who was there. “Your Kakashi Hatake right?” said a woman. “Yes who are you?” I ask. The woman smiles. “I’m Rose Hana. You don’t remember me do you?” Rose says. I shake my head. She makes a gesture asking to come in but I walk out. If she was Yuki’s teacher I didn’t want her seeing my girl. “What do you want?” I ask. She laughs. “I wanted some information about Yuki. I heard that she was on your team before she was put on mine. I haven’t seen a lot of what she can do in the day and a half I’ve worked with her.” Rose says.

          “Yuki is good at jutsus. She told me a little about what she was taught. It was just enough to make her a genin. She only did 5 days of work with me. I taught her about using chakra to climb trees and some taijutsu.” I say. Rose smiles at me. “Thank you. I have one more question. Do you know where she lives? I wanted to meet her parents.” She says. I look at her then around. “Don’t know where she lives. I do know she was given a guardian and that her parents are dead.” I say. Rose’s smile disappears when she hears this. “Thank you again.” She says before leaving. I walk back into my house and up to Yuki’s room. I was going to set the mat out in her room tonight and keep an eye on her.

          I hoped that no one else came looking for me or Yuki. When I get down to the kitchen I check to see if anyone else was going to look for us. My three friends were walking to the door. I open it to let them in. “Your neighbors said that there was a weird woman here.” Asuma says once they come in. “That would be Rose Hana. Yuki’s new teacher. She was asking to many questions for my liking.” I say. They had seated themselves in the living room. I was worried about the fainted Yuki upstairs. Asuma gets up and heads upstairs. He isn’t up there long before coming back down. “What happened to her?” he asks. Kurenai and Guy look confused at me. I sigh and look at them.

          “When we were on our way out of the Hokage’s office she started to shake and reach out to me for support. When we got back she was on the bed shaking. She said she didn’t feel good then fainted. I am worried about her. She told me that Rose didn’t let her eat lunch because she overslept. But her waking up screaming from nightmares isn’t going to give anyone a goodnight sleep.” I say. Kurenai looks sympathetic; Asuma and Guy both looked worried. “I’ll go check on her Kakashi.” Kurenai says before heading up to Yuki’s room. What was I going to do with my poor daughter?

Kurenai’s pov.

          Yuki was laid out on the bed under a blanket. She was pale and shivering under the blanket. I look around for another blanket but can’t find one. I head down to ask Kakashi for another blanket. “Kakashi she is shivering under that blanket. I couldn’t find another one to put on her.” I say. Kakashi stands and I follow him to the closet filled with blankets. He hands me one and I take it up to her room. I lay it out and as I go to leave I notice a bed mat on the floor by her bed. I hope Kakashi wasn’t planning on sleeping in here with her. When I get back downstairs I sit in a chair by Asuma. The poor girl I hope she doesn’t take a turn for the worst in the middle of the night.

Asuma’s pov.

          Kakashi couldn’t sit still. He was pacing and looking all over the place. I should probably tell my father what has happened to Yuki. Whatever stress causing Yuki to faint wasn’t good for her or Kakashi. Kurenai wanted to stay and help but Kakashi was insisting we all go to our own homes. Yuki was his burden to take care of. I helped him get Kurenai and Guy out of his house and he promised to tell us if things got worse for Yuki. Now I was going to go talk to the Hokage about Rose Hana and what she did to poor Yuki.