The visit was short and Kakashi gives me a small smile. I eat alone and Kakashi comes back a little later alone this time. “Sorry about Naruto and Sakura. Sasuke seems to be the only one with good bed side manners.” Kakashi says. I give him a smile. I feel asleep not long before Kakashi had to leave so I got to hold his hand which made me feel better.  The second day Kakashi never came to see me and they lowered the pain drugs. I had to be sedated a few times because of my nightmares. I woke up screaming every time I had one. I don’t remember much about the third day there but on the fourth I was better. Kakashi was there telling me I could go home the next day. When I could go home my leg was healed all the way and I wasn’t sleep deprived anymore. I walked with Kakashi home because the drugs hadn’t worn off all the way yet.

Kakashi’s pov.

          Yuki was finally out of the hospital she had been there six days. I was glad that she was finally coming home with me but it was hard to keep Naruto, Sakura and Sasuke from following us. “Kakashi-sensei we should have a party at Yuki’s house for her getting out of the hospital.” Naruto yells. I sigh and look at Yuki. She was smiling at me giving me the pleading look like she would love to have a party. “Fine we can have the party at my house. On one condition though no going up into the bedrooms and when I say it’s time to leave you all leave.” I say. “All right!” Naruto screams. The three kids run off to get food and I walk Yuki home. She was sitting on the couch when the others got there.

          “How did you get here so fast Yuki?” Sasuke asks. She smiles at him. “I walked with Kakashi-sensei after he took me to see my guardian.” She says. She was a good lire and that was scary because she could cause me a lot of problems.  They had brought over already cooked food and they all eat until they couldn’t eat any more. Naruto was looking around my house with ahha. I didn’t want him getting the wrong idea. “Ok time to go.” I say. They look sadly at me. “Do we have to go?” Naruto asks. I nod my head. “Yuki we can walk you home.” Sakura says. Yuki smiles at them then looks out the window. “I have to catch up with you all so I’m going to do some training.” Yuki says. Sasuke looks at her. “We can help you with that.”Sasuke says. Sakura and Naruto smile and nod in agreement.

          I watch them clean up the leftover food before they take Yuki with them to a training ground. I follow them to keep an eye on Yuki and to step in if things got too bad. Naruto taught Yuki to climb a tree and she did well for her first time.  She was going to overdo it and she knew it. “I’m tire so I’m going to head home now.” Yuki says. Naruto and Sakura said good bye and headed home quickly but Sasuke was following Yuki. That was odd. He never took interest in a girl before. I would just follow and step in if he got too close to seeing Yuki go into my house.

Sasuke’s pov.

          I liked Yuki she wasn’t like the other girls here. I ran after her and she stopped to look at me. “Sasuke is something wrong?” she asks.  I smile at her. “Nothing is wrong I just wanted to know if you had seen the lake yet? I could show it to you if you want.” I say. She blushes a little. “That would be fun. When do you want to go?” she asks. I look at the ground then at her. “Now if it’s ok. You won’t get in trouble will you?”  I ask.  She shakes her head. I take her hand and lead her to the lake. It was a nice view and I had always liked it. I had never brought a girl with me to the lake that was owned by my family. “It’s so pretty.” Yuki says as she sits on the dock with her legs hanging into the water. I sit by her and look out at the water.

          “Do you want to see something cool?” I ask. I was going to show off for her and wanted her to be impressed. “Sure.” She says. I nod. “Stand behind me.” I say and she does what I ask. I perform a fireball jutsu and can hear her giggle behind me. “That was a little scary Sasuke.” She says. I smile at her. “Well then show me something that isn’t scary.” I say to her. She smiles at me the sweetest smile. “Like what?” she asks me. I think about it for a while. “Anything.” I say finally.  She looks thoughtful then doses some kind of jutsu that I don’t recognize.  There were birds all over the place now. Swans to be exact. “Wow that’s pretty….um…” I say. She smiles and then sits back down. The swans don’t stay around long and I see Yuki sway a little. “I’ll take you home.” I say as I rush over to her and help her up.