"You got your kick on hurting those women, only to be placed in here and end up being the one who got beat up," I said.

Anger showed on his face, and I narrowed my eyes.

I let him go only to grab him back again by the neck.

"Don't know why you're showing anger for," I said.

He tried pulling my hands away from his neck.

I tightened my hands around his neck.

"Just letting you know, we found the chips," I said, watching his eyes widened.

"You have no control over them, so tell me how does it feel to not be in control. Especially right now, this very moment." I said as I squeeze his neck.

I was much stronger than this pathetic excuse of a human being.

The same pathetic human being who hurt Melanie, my best friend Daltons wife, the same one who hurt Tiara, Kassie, and all those other women.

If he had gotten his hands on Kassie as he did with the others, I would have-

Crack.

I heard. I moved my hands away, and his lifeless body dropped to the floor.

His eyes were opened, and a cold look was reflecting on him.

Something was wet on the floor, and I lowered my eyes to realize that it was blood.

Was he stabbed?

I looked closely to see the blood was coming from his pants, the back of his pants.

I stood up when I realize what they did to him; he deserved it, especially for what he did to those women.

I needed to give Tiara a high five as well for slicing his dick off.

Kassie's mind linked me.

The operation went by already for her?

I mind linked her back to tell her I was going to be there soon.

I stared at his lifeless body one more time before I left.

If I didn't kill him, I'm sure either someone else would have, there's a chance he would have got out somehow, but who knows. Maybe he would have killed himself.

He was a freak that wanted control, and he wouldn't have had that in prison, he look like he was bottom of the food chain.

I was going to have to tell Kassie what I did and how, I don't know if she would be mad at me about this, but this was something that needed to be done.

I wanted to make sure that all of the women, including Kassie, would remain safe from that freak.

I made it to the changing room, changed out of the prison clothes, gave it to the guard, and walked myself out of there.

Prison was something that I hated being in, even if I was just walking through.

Knowing people with connections in this world can be a good thing and a scary thing as well.

It's a good thing when you're a good person; it's a scary thing when you're a terrible person.

Power can change you; my family used their ranks and influence for good. For that, I'm glad, can't say that about everyone.

I had the operation performed by a surgeon I was friends with and know. When I called Akila, she told me that she's been following the case and to send the women to the hospital, that she would operate removing the chip on them.

I let out a sigh.

All of this was done and dealt with.

Kassie and I are fucking going on a vacation.

(*Kassandra Speaks*)

Of course, Chris wasn't going to let that slide. Only a couple of chapters left, and then I get to edit, fix the grammar in this book, revise some chapters and have it ready for paper back.

If you're not following me on Wattpad, that means you're not part of the Doll family and Honey, what are you doing? You better click that follow button because you're missing out!!!!! I mean, you've read up to here, so you must like the story, so why not follow the person who made it?

Give this chapter a VOTE & COMMENT!!!!!!

Check out my PODCAST!!!!! Link in Bio

Subscribe my personal YOUTUBE Link in BIO

Subscribe to Madam Hell YOUTUBE link in bio

Xoxo

-Kassandra Vivu