River's POV

i noticed Autumn and Icicle were wearing matching necklaces when they came back home. they looked similar to Flame's and Stella's. i didn't really care. it was none of my conserns. i was chilling near the pound in our backyard. i hopped on one of the steps. then on the second one. i heard a faint noise somewhere. i looked around. i didn't really see anyone so i continuted to the third step.

"River..", said a faint familiar voice. i looked around once more. "River..", it again. i looked down the pound and noticed some was there. it was.. mother.. "M-Mother..", i said my voice creaking. mother said, "River.. my dear.. please for i don't have much time.." "mother.. i don't get what you mean..". mother continued, "River, the balence of the light and the dark side has fallen.. evil and dark is rising..  you and your sisters have to find your cousins , and end the evil once and for all.." I denied the fact that i could do something like that. "i don't think i could do it mother..". she replied, "i know you could do it, for you are River the Elemental Goddess of Waves".

when she said that, my eyes started glowing ocean blue. a necklace appeared in my neck. it glowed as bright as my eyes. 

after a while, the glowing stopped

after a while, the glowing stopped. i walked back inside. I'm the Elemental Goddess of Waves. and who are these "cousins", we have? tomorrow is the Fesvial. yes, i just realized that. it was getting dark. when i went in my room, said, "hm.. so that's how they got their necklaces"

The Elemental SistersOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara