Luna's POV

I was walking around the city, in my thoughts as usual. I was rather more of the quiet one out of all my sisters. I mostly stayed quiet and stayed between all my sisters. It's rare for me to talk a lot.. I would talk more to my sisters however, mainly Cadence. We were like best friends.

I walked into the park, it was already getting dark as I walked around but not too dark. I still have some time before I had to leave to go home.

As I walked around the park, the soft breeze blowing in my hair, I felt as if something was.. off.. I didn't think much about it anyway. Maybe it was nothing?

I walked to a certain area of the park, where a bridge was right there. This part led to the other side of Tokyo. Well, it was more like a shortcut. Something definitely felt off.. maybe I should go home before-

"Luna..", said a mysterious voice. I quickly jumped and looked around to see where it was coming from. Nothing.. just me.. maybe it was all in my head?

"Luna..", called the voice once more. This time a kind of visual thing appeared in front of me in the sky. There seemed to be a woman.. but she was.. I meant my heart sinking down to my stomach when I realized who it was.

"M-mother?!"

"Luna.. dear.. I don't have much time but the balance between the light and dark sides have fallen.."

"M-mother.. what do you mean?!", I muttered.

"War is gonna happen.. you and your sisters have to find your cousins and activate your pedants before it's too late.."

"Mother, I do not understand.. what's going on?.."

"Luna, you'll find out soon.. and I know you will succeed because you are Luna the Elemental Goddess of Darkness"

When she said that, I felt my eyes glow up a purple color.. something down my neck was glowing as well..

After a while, the glow stopped

After a while, the glow stopped. Mother was gone.. as I walked home, I thought about everything mother said.. what did she mean a balance between the light and dark side.. war was gonna happen?..