Autumn's POV

Icicle and I was walking in the forest. I remembered Stella said that the forest seems to light up, however.. the forest seems normal. "I heard that this forest is enchanted..", I said. Icicle rolled her eyes. "Please.. those are just folktales.. they aren't real", she said. i raised a brow"Are you sure about that, sis?", I asked her. "Positive", she said. Just then a bright flash of green light blocked our eyes. "What is that?!", I said while blocking my eyes. "It's coming from over there, I'll go check it out". I walked over to where the bright light was coming from. "Autumn..", said a voice. "Autumn..". Of course I wondered what it was coming from. A bunch of leaves gathered around with the bright green light in the middle.

"Autumn..", said a familiar voice. "What..", I said. "Autumn..", said the voice once more. The bunch of leaves spinned around as fast as a tornado then slowly fell to the soft grass. The grass glowed in the same green color. "Autumn..", said the familiar voice". The green light then showed a familiar woman. "M-Mother..", I said my voice cracking. "Autumn, my dear.. please listen for that I don't have much time..", mother said. I nodded. "My dear.. evil and war is rising.. you and your sisters have to find your cousins, and put an end to the evil once and for all".

I replied, "b-but what if i can't do it..". "of course you can do it, for your are Autumn the Elemental of the Earth". when she said that, my eyes glowed bright green. a necklace appeared on my neck that glowed just as bright as my eyes. 

after a few moments, the glowing slowly stopped

after a few moments, the glowing slowly stopped. i looked down at the beautiful necklace. then i realized that Icicle is still waiting for me to return. i dashed back to where we were at but she wasn't there! i started calling for her name and thank goodness i managed to find her.she was on the forest floor.  i noticed that she also had the same necklace but in a icy blue color. 

"let's go home", i said help helping Icicle up. while we walked home, i thought about what mother said. who are our cousins? we need to find them fast before a war starts.