Star's POV

today was crazy. like CRAAAZEEEE. so my older sister, Flame and I wen to the forest for a little bit. but then she said she will be right back and wondered through a path in the forest. however, i waited for like 10 minutes. when i went to go look for her, i saw her on the floor with a little burnt spot on the floor. i helped her up and walked home.

however, i wondered what happened to her. why was she on the floor? why was there a burnt spot? it was getting dark so i forgot about my thoughts and watched the beautiful sunset. "so beautiful..", i said recapping memories with mom and dad and my sisters and I watching the sunset. "Stella..", said a voice. "huh?", i said looking around. "what was that? hm.. maybe just wearing things". Icicle suddenly came on to the balcony. "hey Stella, watching the sunset too" "yea..", i replied. After a while, Icicle said, "is it me or is the sunset like glowing bright?". She was right. I've never seen a sunset so bright. "I'm gonna head inside..", Icicle said, walking back inside. "You coming?" I looked at the bright sunset. My eyes wasn't burning. "Stella.. don't look at it for too long.. you'll hurt your eyes". I looked away. It gotten a little bit warmer. "Go without me. I'll stay here for a bit". "Okay.. but don't stay too long up here", Icicle replied.

When Icicle left inside, things seemed to be brighter. I looked up the sun was as bright as ever. I squinted and saw the most beautiful woman I've ever seen. "M-Mother...", I said recognizing the woman immediately. "Stella, my dear.. please listen for that I don't got much time...", mother said. "Mother.. what do you mean.. and what happened to father?", I said my voice cracking. "Stella.. the balance between the dark side and light side is in danger... evil and war is rising.. your job is to stop the evil and end war before it's too late." I realized my eyes were glowing the brightest pale yellow. " but.. what if I fail..", I said in a sad tone. "You won't my fear.. you and your sisters find your powers, reunite with your cousins, stop the evil once and for all, and restore the peace between the light side and the dark side as you are the Stella Elemental Goddess of Light" when she said that, my eyes glowed brighter than before. a necklace that glowed as bright as my eyes.

after a very bright of light, the sunset went back to normal

after a very bright of light, the sunset went back to normal. my eyes and new necklace was no longer glowing. i looked at my new necklace, it shined in the sunset. i looked back at the sunset. it was the most beautiful sunset i've ever seen. after a while when the sun  setted and night became to spout, i thought about what mother said. me, Stella, have to stop evil and war. after a while, i finally walked back inside for the night.